Rocky area creeks dangerously high

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Had a guy rent a quad today and his buddy had his quad roll down a normally crossible creek. Pretty much totaled it, lots of missing parts,,,,, 3 of them almost ended up in serious trouble trying to get it rescued as well,,,, dont chance crossing the creeks, they are too high. I am doing tours all on high ground now with no creeks involved. :nono:

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a guy rent a quad today and his buddy had his quad roll down a normally crossible creek. Pretty much totaled it, lots of missing parts,,,,, 3 of them almost ended up in serious trouble trying to get it rescued as well,,,, dont chance crossing the creeks, they are too high. I am doing tours all on high ground now with no creeks involved. :nono:

Just got back from ruby falls...no chance crossing rrivers or creeks there either...rivers were very high and moving fast...lots of road wash outs..lucky to get out of there on sunday

fatsdomino

Reaction score
i saw a post saying that the roads were washed out. My brother spoke to alberta transportation on friday they said that the roads were fixed.:beer:

Top Bottom