www.longhornenergy.ca

Attachments

• Cody truck2.jpg
    Cody truck2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 183

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$ 600 and all done... just need time off to build bumper and get hood painted.... i think i will just leave the hood its a work truck... but the bumper will be a must.... now i just need too find out how much they are going to charge me for the light i broke off ... i can see them trying to charge me 1000 ....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
P.S. DO NOT try and rescue someone in a ditch, leave it for the pros when things clear up. Stopping on the shoulder during a blow can/will kill people!

Normally we do but 20 tons of liquid dynamite laying upside down in a creek that took out power lines and phone lines and 15 meters from a main CN rail line gets priority.....but apparenty not enough priority to shut the whole highway down according to the RC's :eek:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
60+ hours for your first one...One of my welders did this one, its beautiful. Start with cardboard templates, transfer to steel, lots of fittings and viola done deal...

sweet bumper kinda looks like the buckstop ones. my old welder did one for my 97gm out of aluminum looked awesome when done. lots of hrs though.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.adventureaccessories.com/fabfours%20pics/A1351.900.jpg[/media]

Buddy of mine just got one like that. It was made by Road Armour than he had it painted white to match truck. Google it and it may give you some ideas

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a heads up
if anyone is travelin on hwy 43, take it easy its allll one big black sheet of ice,ALOT of vehicles been hittin the ditches,
drive safe!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And Road Armour has been offering 25% off lately trying to compete with some of the others...I like them, but they do add some weight to the front...

Ya I got a road armor with titan II grill guard in the spring for my old truck and it was like $2000 in the end, shipping still hurts.

But they fawked up the first one it didn't fit right and sent me another one for free, got two for the price of one so I wasn't complaining :d

But there work is really shotty. I wouldn't buy one again unless it was dirt cheap. But right now you can get their base model for $1000.

Top Bottom