Road trip ???????

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just checking to see if anyone has bought or is going, coming from the east. I bought a sled from Michagan and before I go get it or get it shipped I would like to see if anyone has a trip booked. Maybe somebody needs a new sled trailer or something else, pm me if interested. Thanks
Mach123

Cowboy151

Reaction score
Back in 08 I bought a new Doo from Sauch Centre Minnesota. Did the drive in 2 and an half days in less than favourable COLD conditions. I would seriously consider getting the sled shipped.(especially if it is still in the crate to ensure minimal damage in transport). Just my two cents. If you do make the trek, keep the shiney side up!:)

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I know what you are talking about, but when they want as much as it wouldcost me to go there and back, I would go get it. been to the states to pick-up trailers, sled, and a truck from florida and drove back. I love to drive and see country. I am trying to see if anyone is going west from the east in the states and I then would pick it up in sweet grass montana or even great falls if I had to. Thanks

Top Bottom