rmk skid question

rmkrennyguy

Reaction score
I was looking at my skid the other day and I noticed that there is more gap between the slider and the track ribs at the back of the track then at the front is there any way to set this should I be concerned?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you saying the track is hanging lower than the sliders? That's nothing to be worried about as long as your rails aren't bent. It's just because of the track tension and the weight balance of your sled combined with how hard your front shock is.

rmkrennyguy

Reaction score
It's almost like my skid is sitting crooked in my track but the track is straight like there's gap between the slider and the bumps that keep the track in line with the sliders at the back and almost tight at the front. Rails are fine no bends

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's almost like my skid is sitting crooked in my track but the track is straight like there's gap between the slider and the bumps that keep the track in line with the sliders at the back and almost tight at the front. Rails are fine no bends

Ok I thought you meant there was a vertical gap. Sounds like your track is out of alignment possibly. I've never had to do an alignment but I'm sure if you google it there's a how to guide somewhere

Top Bottom