RMK PRO AXYS Bar risers?

Swishsmurf

Reaction score
Would like opinions with regards to brand,height,pivot vs not pivot and adjustable vs non risers on the new axys platform. I have all the PowerMadd parts to raise my bars 4" non pivot. This will involve an extension in throttle cable and brake line I'm told. I have ordered the 2" which is supposed to bolt on without any cable issues. I think i'll wait and try that first. I'm using the ProTaper high rise bars but find at 6'3 I'm still hunched over too much while standing. Any advice is appreciated.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im 6'1", highrise bars and 2" riser block and cables are maxed out. The brake line was to tight for my liking so i undid the coolant bootle, ran the line behind and put bottle back on. Perfect now

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you are crazy for raising them that much, gives the sled so much more leverage to throw you around and makes it harder to control. I am 6'2" and i have the mid rise bars, i wish i would have went with the shorties. Having your knees and back slightly bent is a good thing, standing straight up like a tree just makes you rigid. Too each their own tho...

Cmcgillis

Reaction score
I'm 6'5" and have the standard pro tapers on my 14 pro with a 2" pivot riser. The bars are a perfect height for me and the pivot allows me to move the bars forward a bit, which i like. When i rode an axys last month that was my biggest complaint, the bars were too low and not far enough ahead. I don't care what anyone says about low bars being better on these sleds, I'd rather be comfortable while im riding.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not being able to stand on your boards with straight legs and back makes for a long trail ride.

Top Bottom