RMK 700 tracks

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought just the 2001s got bigger tracks, when the short tracks were edges and the mountain sleds were gen 2 still. even the 2000 800 rmk was 136.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that red with the frost decals was a beautiful sled, i wanted that and the 800 le sled in the worst ways when that snowcheck mag came out.

HA just had to google a pic of one. Man found a website that has all the old pics. I like the 2000 rmks, there are guys super bent over standing up rippin in FULL LEATHER! HAHA oh man oh man. how times have changed

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Haha no kidding hey, oh the good ol leather suits! I remember the good ol days when my room was covered in posters of XLT's, XCR's, RXL's and we cannot forget the mighty STORM!!! I thought that 800LE was wicked with the blue skis haha, oh man I feel old and I'm only 23!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah i know what you mean, its funny the more things change the more they stay the same. Still skis, track, with a motor in front of you. Now we are sitting higher and more forward every year. Probably in 10 years we will be sitting on top of the motor and have control arms for steering like a caterpillar haha.

The crazy thing is that i think alot of people hated sitting so far back and low a long time ago, and now i really have no complaints with my iq. What will be the next big chassis change?

bones01

Reaction score
how does one measure a track or is it stamped on it somwhere? i only ask as i bought one and they claim it has a 156" but it doesn't lok like a 156
also does anyone know what the extra 10 on the side refers to? track length?

thanks
bones

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lay it flat as possible, measure it. Should be half the length. Xtra 10 is the suspension type.

Top Bottom