RKY 827 kit experience?

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
RKT 827 kit experience?

Does anyone have experience with the RKT 827 BB kit? Just wondering about the reliability of the engine specifically the crank. Do you need to beef up the crank bearings with this kit? Did you run stock pipe and can? Could you run an aftermarket can (stock one is a suitcase!)

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Braden

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent had any experience with the rk kit, but locally built is a VERY good running kit. :beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the RKT 827 BB kit? Just wondering about the reliability of the engine specifically the crank. Do you need to beef up the crank bearings with this kit? Did you run stock pipe and can? Could you run an aftermarket can (stock one is a suitcase!)

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Braden

Stock crank is fine.. You can run with aftermarket can and pipe.. There is no issue with reliability at all.. My boss has one and has 3 seasons on it and it works really well.. We used to do alot of them but not as many anymore because the new 800R motor you can make a good reliable 860 out of it.. I beleive that we might have an 827 kit in stock actually.. We usually try and keep a couple of the 827 and 860 kits in stock, as they are very popuylar.. If you have any other questions or anything that i may be able to help with i'd be happy to.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only 12.. How high can you go?

I dont want my hands too warm, because then they will sweat. how high do you think would be safe?
next is a seat warmer. and a stereo. this thing is too light I will never be able to get stuck.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont want my hands too warm, because then they will sweat. how high do you think would be safe?
next is a seat warmer. and a stereo. this thing is too light I will never be able to get stuck.

No capuccino maker? Cheapskate!:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Depends on what the sled is and what the set-up is on it.. the 1000's we did last year ran at 16lbs and no issue's.. Except maybe hangin on.. LOL..

Top Bottom