RKT Cylinder Head

foghorn

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a Rkt head in Alberta for A 08XP 800R
Thanx

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just order from RKT....our dollar is almost par.

(fellow Penhold guy!)

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put a Cudney 13:1 on my 09 XP. Made a noticable difference at elevation. Using prem. pump fuel. Good Luck..

campstove

Reaction score
hey foghorn, maybe you should learn how to ride that thing before you start tinkering any more...by the way how much fuel is left in the tank after the light goes on???didn't think i was going to make it home today..

foghorn

Reaction score
Hey flatlander maybe spend some money and fill the tank before you ride the lake and back.Not sure on the light question.Also be nice to the guy that beats the trail most of the time.

foghorn

Reaction score
Thanx for all the info guys will start making calls in am

campstove

Reaction score
good luck with the head search..the only reason we let you break trail is for the entertainment!!!maybe we should change your name to chainsaw.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...by the way how much fuel is left in the tank after the light goes on???didn't think i was going to make it home today..[/QUOTE]

The light came on my '09 xp at the waterfall at silent pass and i wanted to see how far out the trail I would make before I ran out. I just fired it up in the alley to drive it back in the garage, let it idle for 4-5 minutes, still hasn't run out. That's about 38-39 kms, my gauge can't be working right.

Top Bottom