Ritchie Bros sale

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a grapple for a 950 loader, really good deals that this product...
Office trailers dropping even more....

Anyone need a 10 unit office complex, was to scared to put in in the sale...

Can't trust prices they are all over the place. I should have thrown my mini-excavator through. Bid on it when I bought at RB last spring was $38,000 and would have fetched around $44,000-$47,000 today :(

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mini and Midi Excavators always seem to go strong, could have bought 230 / 270's cheaper then some of the little guys....

Can't trust prices they are all over the place. I should have thrown my mini-excavator through. Bid on it when I bought at RB last spring was $38,000 and would have fetched around $44,000-$47,000 today :(

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all you tractor guys again. They didn't have the numbers on these yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 714
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 725

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Victory cruiser, couple mpi turbo vipers and a stock viper. The victory is super clean and the sleds look ok.

Attachments

• IMG_1484.jpg
    IMG_1484.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1485.jpg
    IMG_1485.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_1487.jpg
    IMG_1487.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 559

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all you guys looking to sell and don't want to feel the bite of what can take place at a auction try calling equiplinx. As a owner and a agent we work our hardest to get everyone fair market value. The only guarantee at auction is that it will sell. Why not try to control the price, especially when it's your equipment.

www.equiplinx.com

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Office in Wetaskwin?

Val Senio
Royal LePage
780-405-9359

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience selling at RB? Looking to get rid of some equipment, rep was suppose to contact me this week but didn't happen. Wondering what kind of commission you can get them down to? Value of stuff should be around $160k, would 5% be realistic? It's 4 items, not a ton of little stuff. Been trying Kijiji, but fawking waste of time. Nothing but a bunch of tire kickers wasting my time, i'm happy to take less and not have to deal with that.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold 800 and some worth of stuff last year when dad downsized and it was over 10 percent, depends on guarantee and all that stuff though to

Anyone have any experience selling at RB? Looking to get rid of some equipment, rep was suppose to contact me this week but didn't happen. Wondering what kind of commission you can get them down to? Value of stuff should be around $160k, would 5% be realistic? It's 4 items, not a ton of little stuff. Been trying Kijiji, but fawking waste of time. Nothing but a bunch of tire kickers wasting my time, i'm happy to take less and not have to deal with that.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold 800 and some worth of stuff last year when dad downsized and it was over 10 percent, depends on guarantee and all that stuff though to

$800k of equipment and they took over 10%? Just me, or is that insane?

Have you tried Micheners or Aero?

I have not. I just looked up Micheners and noticed they offer the same stuff as RB, guarantees, outright purchase, and straight commission so maybe a viable option. I don't think i'd trust anyone besides RB for straight commission considering the dollar value, in my experience Michener's specifically their prices fluctuate too much and i'm not that much of a gambler. Aero i'm not a fan of, but if they can guarantee a price I don't care where it sells, but their next auction is a bit too soon as i'm still using everything for the next 2ish weeks. I know RB is slow though they contacted me trying to find items to sell, maybe able to get a quote from both and make them beat each other. Can't say I feel sorry for them with how much they are making selling chit.

Top Bottom