Ritchie Bros sale

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red chopper went for $22000 and the victory went for $11000.

respectable buy for $22k lots of $$$ into it as most bike guy will know. The old Deere is nice, thinking nothing more the $10k...I maybe wrong. Such unpredictable markets now a days.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tractor goes tomorrow. $22000 for a 12 year old bike is pretty good. The victory was a pretty good deal for the extras. Those 300 mm wide tire kits are huge bucks. Needed a paint job though the brown was hideous.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the Deere?

Hard to tell from the pics but if it's as good in person as in the pic it probably fetch around 13 to 14. I've seen clean and relatively dent free just needing fresh paint go for 8 to 9, rough approx. 7. Clean R's will fetch as much as 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prices are so unpredictable though. Only watch dodge pickups closely, but prices now compared to 5 years ago for the same truck are virtually the same, or 1-2 year old trucks getting more then new.

There was some decent deals yesterday on highway tractors, to bad the person handling my financing is a retard because the regular one is on leave. They've been good for years, but this time felt like a used car salesman pitch, not even telling me the fawking interest rate just "are you ok with this payment" BS. No i'm not ok with a 11.5% rate when my current equipment is being financed at 5% and that was through you guys too! And ontop of that you told me earlier this year you could offer me even more attractive financing this time :mad: Or how even after 1 year you want a 5 month interest penalty? Yea not happening......

With that garbage i'll go buy at a dealer and get an actual warranty and be able to make sure everything works, get warranty and in the end pay less.....

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prices are so unpredictable though. Only watch dodge pickups closely, but prices now compared to 5 years ago for the same truck are virtually the same, or 1-2 year old trucks getting more then new.

There was some decent deals yesterday on highway tractors, to bad the person handling my financing is a retard because the regular one is on leave. They've been good for years, but this time felt like a used car salesman pitch, not even telling me the fawking interest rate just "are you ok with this payment" BS. No i'm not ok with a 11.5% rate when my current equipment is being financed at 5% and that was through you guys too! And ontop of that you told me earlier this year you could offer me even more attractive financing this time :mad: Or how even after 1 year you want a 5 month interest penalty? Yea not happening......

With that garbage i'll go buy at a dealer and get an actual warranty and be able to make sure everything works, get warranty and in the end pay less.....

Don't put up with the BS man.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats what happens when finance companies get hit with a bunch of loan defaults, the cost gets passed along.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats what happens when finance companies get hit with a bunch of loan defaults, the cost gets passed along.

If they are concerned about that maybe they should be more particular about who they finance, and speaking of that, if someone doesn't care if they default they won't give a crap about the rate if they have no intention of paying anyway. Plus I currently have a piece of equipment financed through them so they know that I pay. Jacking up the rates is only going to drive away business.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they are concerned about that maybe they should be more particular about who they finance, and speaking of that, if someone doesn't care if they default they won't give a crap about the rate if they have no intention of paying anyway. Plus I currently have a piece of equipment financed through them so they know that I pay. Jacking up the rates is only going to drive away business.
obviously they no longer value your business.

Frankly I believe its not about you personally, but about the area your in and the economic downturn, you may be doing well, but finance companies live and die by the numbers, and if the odds say a better chance of failure in your operating area, higher rates will be the result.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The vast majority dont enter into a loan thinking they will default, most feel they are strong and will be paying no problem. Then $hit hits the fan and all bets are off.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a grapple for a 950 loader, really good deals that this product...
Office trailers dropping even more....

Anyone need a 10 unit office complex, was to scared to put in in the sale...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up one of these for $2500. Has 400 hrs on it. Was pretty happy with that deal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 280

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were there good enough deals that the savings would have more than compensated for the extra financial charges?

Lowboy and end dump yes, maybe on the tractor. Excavators no. Probably hold off until sept as deals seem to get better in fall/winter and try to get my current stuff sold to buy in cash.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Lowboy and end dump yes, maybe on the tractor. Excavators no. Probably hold off until sept as deals seem to get better in fall/winter and try to get my current stuff sold to buy in cash.
Iron planet auction coming up right away too. Seen quite a few excavators in the yard there too.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iron planet auction coming up right away too. Seen quite a few excavators in the yard there too.

I thought they had a lot too driving by the yard, but unfortunately all way too big. After between a 120-160.

Top Bottom