Ripcharger

skeeter800x

Reaction score
Saw one in action last weekend at Hunters range. Looks like it will be a great system. Watched it for some time doing climbs; no problems.

skeeter800x

Reaction score
Was on a 08 xp 800. It used to have a turbo on it. Changed it to the Ripcharger system. Apparently shipping 20 DOO kits this week. Price is a little high but cheaper and more reliable than a turbo.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was on a 08 xp 800. It used to have a turbo on it. Changed it to the Ripcharger system. Apparently shipping 20 DOO kits this week. Price is a little high but cheaper and more reliable than a turbo.

good news any final #'s on the hp

tranquillicer

Reaction score
Mitch from PL???? Sure sounds like his sled.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious on how you know they're more reliable {tukernater] As they have not been released to the actual tester's......the public yet. When they're actually proven then i'll be on board. Till then my turbo rock and doesn't miss a beat!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard how this kit has been working so far this year for the M8? I haven't got any updates for the ripcharger website, and my wallet is getting jumpy!:d

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard how this kit has been working so far this year for the M8? I haven't got any updates for the ripcharger website, and my wallet is getting jumpy!:d

Hahaha I knew you would be freaking to see when you could get one. I talked to Dennis yesterday and he said they have had a minor setback the new bearings are not holding up so they are working hard to solve this issue. He told me that they will release a few mid to late season but mostly for testing and input. It sounds like these guys might be onto something. Dennis said and I quote " the system I'm most impressed with is the XP 800R carb setup application" yee haw let the games begin.:d:beer:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anything good is worth waiting for. I think they want to really put out a great product and don't want to rush anything.:beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super fun..the Ripcharger was on a 2010 800 cat that I rode it was alot of power----approx.210 hp

Did they give you any details on when it will be released for sale?..and am really looking forward to hearing all the numbers the pro's and con's of these test rides..then getting one of these kits in my sled!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just wonderin wth was goin on too. Hopefully theyll put some word out soon.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious on how you know they're more reliable {tukernater] As they have not been released to the actual tester's......the public yet. When they're actually proven then i'll be on board. Till then my turbo rock and doesn't miss a beat!!

i didn't say anything about being more reliable:nono

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard the price yet for the XP 800 kits, I haven't heard anything back from ripcharger, been trying to find out about pricing and when a guy can get his mitts on one!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got an up date form rip Charger..the first one mind you, but they are saying they have found a few thing they the need to fix, but are still hoping to have the kits ready to go by the end of the season.

Ripcharger Header

Important Updates From The Ripcharger Team

January 28, 2011

Firstly, please accept our apologies for the lack of updates (excuse #1). At Ripcharger we have been entirely focused on proving the theory that if it doesn't kill you, it will only make you stronger. We believe we have it nailed in this area. Seriously, we have been faced with more than a few unforeseen challenges that have basically put us behind our schedule by approximately 8 weeks. I will save the details for another time.

As unfortunate as this has been, we at team Ripcharger are more confident than ever, that a bigger power (even bigger than Ripcharger, but not quite as instant) is leading us down a path that will very soon see us back on track with even more knowledge and experience under our belt.

IN THIS UPDATE
THE GOOD
THE BAD
THE AMAZING
OUR PROMISE
THE GOOD
The GoodIn terms of performance we were able to test and tune this system to a point where it is safe to say that once you feel the Ripcharger power absolutely nothing else will do.
THE BAD
The Bad

Durability levels have not met our high standards. This has been 100% due to unforeseen (but easily corrected) component defects. The biggest cost here is time. The unfortunate reality is re-production times can run into weeks and months.

THE AMAZING
The Amazing

The positive part of finding problems is that once you fix them, you don`t have to go there again. Knowledge is POWER. We have recently identified and addressed all of our issues in this regard and with the help of an amazing team we are back in the saddle and more determined than ever to meet our goal of having kits for late this season.

OUR PROMISE

On Feb 14th, 2011, to show yowww.ripcharger.comu our love, Ripcharger will send a comprehensive update and a new re-formatted website. We will include all of the kits completed as well as the status on the kits in development. There will be pricing, performance statistics, videos and testimonials. For now, please keep the faith (Bon Jovi).

We can't wait to start blowing your minds with this amazing system once it's complete. For now feel free to send us your comments or questions. We love hearing from you.

Thanks For Your Support,

Top Bottom