Rino 650 sale

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI was told by an employee at bass pro cross iron mall that the rino 650 will be on sale boxing day for 350
not sure how many they have or how long the sale is for
Merry Christmas
hope it snows

Darrell D

Reaction score
Just picked up mine at Wholesale Sports $400,thought that wasn't bad. Stay away from Cabela's for these, there still $529 ?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up mine at Wholesale Sports $400,thought that wasn't bad. Stay away from Cabela's for these, there still $529 ?

Cabella flyer has it listed for $399, Wholesale sports is easier to get to for most, have stores around the province.

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bass Pro had less than 10 as of yesterday. I went in and asked first thing in the morning. They even boxed up the display model as they figured they would sell out by the end of day.

They were price matching with Wholesale Sports 399.99 so doubt they have any left for their sale Price.

I thought about grabbing one but was told they likely have something newer coming out in the New Year. Maybe they can bring back the 530.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the 520 and 530. Try and buy a used one though. People want a fortune for them. More than they were clearing out at 3 years ago. Stupid ebay driving the price up on used stuff.

I have a touch screen gps. Never needed it, just happened to have touch screen. I would rather have something that has a longer battery life due to no touch screen.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the 520 and 530. Try and buy a used one though. People want a fortune for them. More than they were clearing out at 3 years ago. Stupid ebay driving the price up on used stuff.

I have a touch screen gps. Never needed it, just happened to have touch screen. I would rather have something that has a longer battery life due to no touch screen.

The 655t lasts for a good 12 hours with the battery saver turned on. Carry an extra battery pack when I'm out in the bush.

Top Bottom