Riding Places?!

Buckethead

Reaction score
So it sounds like Bruderhiem is done for the year from what I'm reading?? Is there any other places close to Edmonton that are good for riding? I've been to Smith and LOVE IT!! Just a 2 hour ride sometimes is too long to drive. Sounds like Hells Half Acre might be close but how is it there? Good riding? Is it only a half acre to ride on or is that just the name because there is a HELLISH half acre? Brule is another great place but also a bit far for a day trip. Just looking for a place for me and three friends to go tomorrow since Bruderhiem is a no go or is it???? Thanks in advance!

Jason.

mikelsdaddi

Reaction score
I went out to Bruderheim yesterday...called the county first,told me the fire ban was lifted and was now just an advisory,also told me the quad/atv ban was off an Bruderheim would be open to riders....not the case ! closed to riding, and all access roads in were closed and manned.(Theres a bill before the city council to close it off permanently as well).

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about Hell's Half Acre as well, I'm so sick of bruderhiem anyway I'm glad I dont have to resort to going there lol, I ride near hell's half acre on RR24, which is pretty good riding but want to check other places out ;)

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and apparently "hell's half acre" is RR24 - So i've been riding there all along.. geez

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It isn't long at all, you can head out of Edmonton west on 16 and you will turn right onto RR24, you only drive a couple of minutes until it comes to a dead end..on the left side you will see a barbed wire fence and a gate and you can open the gate drive through close it behind you and stage. Have fun !

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
So it sounds like Bruderhiem is done for the year from what I'm reading?? Is there any other places close to Edmonton that are good for riding? I've been to Smith and LOVE IT!! Just a 2 hour ride sometimes is too long to drive. Sounds like Hells Half Acre might be close but how is it there? Good riding? Is it only a half acre to ride on or is that just the name because there is a HELLISH half acre? Brule is another great place but also a bit far for a day trip. Just looking for a place for me and three friends to go tomorrow since Bruderhiem is a no go or is it???? Thanks in advance!

Jason.

Look us up Jason!

Curtis

Top Bottom