Riding in Smith??

Buckethead

Reaction score
Anyone know how or IF there is any riding in Smith AB? Driving through I always see trails going into the woods but never see anyone on them. Anyone know anything about this place or areas around there where someone could stage? Thanks for your time.

Buckethead.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we went there a few years ago and camped at the highway intersection..the one that goes to smith and slave lake looks like it used to be an actual campsite at one time.you can ride to smith and down to the old lumber mill which is quite cool or you can ride back towards chislom and see the fire tower..there is even an area where a person put alot of stuffed teddy bear like things on the trail(kind of an enchanted forest)..thats on the ride to chislom..i would go back it was a neet ride..we also went just past smith to fawcet lake..little too muddy and way too many bears for my likeing..have fun ..take bear spray:eek:

Buckethead

Reaction score
Just got back...BEST riding I've done in Alberta yet! I can't believe I haven't found this place before. Thanks for everyones help! I'll be there a few more times this year!

Top Bottom