Riding at the lake 4th addition !!!

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay Folks
Walked down to the lake tonight, the ice has moved a little sand around on the beach, about a quarter of the north end is open. By the weekend the lake should be clear of ice.
NOW FOR all of people that utilize the beautiful Long Lake area, PLEASE be cautious when using the atv's over the summer, it's really dry out hear already and you can start this place on fire in a heart beat.
I prefer to be grooming next season with the forest looking like it was last year!

See you on the trails
Don

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks
Just thought I would say thanks to whom ever littered the beautiful Long Lake riding area with Bud Light Beer cans,
I don't remember ever seeing this many cans left behind. At the (Steel Bridge) end of the creek
Saddened to be lumped in with those people!
Don

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes what a total disregard for the sport and area, there is alot of effort put in by a few people to improve the riding area whether it be for quadding or sledding. To come across so many spots with a large amount of mostly beer cans is just embarrasing, so the few that put in the effort on improving the area will just add picking up after some to the list of projects.

Please remember " please pack out what you pack in " and educate the people you ride with

Thanks
Shrek

Top Bottom