Rhino parts and stuff

deanb

Reaction score
Does any one know where to buy rhino parts and stuff in Canada. All that I can find are out of the states. Like Blackrhino, rhinogiant and such. Their prices are good but to ship stuff to canada by the time you pay the shipping and custom brokers fees, it's not worth it.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any one know where to buy rhino parts and stuff in Canada. All that I can find are out of the states. Like Blackrhino, rhinogiant and such. Their prices are good but to ship stuff to canada by the time you pay the shipping and custom brokers fees, it's not worth it.

Call Josh from E&S motorsports in Fort Sask Alberta. He has alot of stuff in stock and buys large quanities and will give you a good deal.
here is their number 780-997-3818 and tell him Holder referred you and he will give you a deal. Very knowledgable as well.

Rhinorider

Reaction score
Best place I have found so far is Royal distributing. They have 3 stores in Ontario and have a pretty extensive catalouge for both spring/summer and fall/winter seasons. Includes parts/accessories for everything....ATV/UTV.....
boats,trailers....etc.

There phone # 1-800-265-2970. mon-fri 8am - 6pm est. There prices beat anything I've been quoted through the city and will ship via mail, purolater,or
overnight. I have had stuff ordered 10am one morning and had by 10am the next!! Oh yeah website Snowmobile Parts and Accessories. ATV, Motorcycle Parts and Accessories. - Royal Distributing the catalouges for both seasons are there.

Have fun it is almost a curse how much stuff you can get and for so cheap!!:beer:

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
red deer yamaha has it there as well

Yort

Reaction score
The mod shop in GP carries vdi's, exhaust and other goodys. Redline also has controllers and exhaust too.:beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom