frisby 011.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 443
  • frisby 014.jpg
    frisby 014.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 447

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys forgot to mention one important issue for the the people coming up to revy next weekend, as I was there also to participate in the shovel fest. I witnessed several of these photo ops and a lot of them were pointing down hill!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also had an amazing weekend in Revy! Heres a couple of my stuck pics! The new cabin at boulder is amazing too!

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 442
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 443
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 440
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 441
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 442
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 446

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys forgot to mention one important issue for the the people coming up to revy next weekend, as I was there also to participate in the shovel fest. I witnessed several of these photo ops and a lot of them were pointing down hill!

:beer:HAHA I was stuck pointing downhill a couple times! Also forgot to mention the fresh burgers,hotdogs and hot chocolate etc. that is being sold at the cabin in boulder on fridays saturdays and sundays! so take a few bucks up with you and have a hot lunch on the weekends! she had baked goodies and drinks with all the fixins! she had a real nice spread to chhose from... awesome idea!!!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it took me an hour and a half!!! i was in so far nobody could even see me! turned the apex around all by myself!!! A guy said to me as I was leaving peaks lodge "this weekend wasnt a vacation! It was a friggen Marathon!!!" I had to agree

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it took me an hour and a half!!! i was in so far nobody could even see me! turned the apex around all by myself!!! A guy said to me as I was leaving peaks lodge "this weekend wasnt a vacation! It was a friggen Marathon!!!" I had to agree

that one stuck is nasty man, I think we were talking to you in the cabin near the end of the day.....

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how deep the snow was? Looks like real deap:d:d:d

Average of about 6 feet deep with no real base. If you were standing up in it, it was about nipple deep and scary to get out of at times as it seemed like you couldn't get a foothold to lift yourself out of it and squirming only buried you deeper...

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tell you that it snowed really hard in Revy the last few days would be an understatement. Our BowCycle demo crew of 6 spent Saturday riding @ Frisby ridge, the visibility was horrible but the snow was DEEP. The clouds were so socked in that everybody was forced to head into the tree's, as you could not see 10 feet infront of your sled. Riding near treeline was impossible, as you could not tell what was up or down. In all reality if you stopped moving were there were no other previous tracks this year you were stuck, there was no bottom to the snow pack, in most spots I would say its at least 6 feet deep, but perhaps deeper.
On Sunday we rode Boulder Mtn for a change of venue, it snowed 30 cm overnight, so we got even more stuck on Sunday than on Saturday. The honeyholes behind the old cabin in the trees were almost too deep, after a 2 hour "mega stuckfest", we finally got the group out and climed up Alberta hill. We rode around for the afternoon in the tree's in that area, we had a blast but got stuck more times than I wish to talk about. A quick glance around and you could see all kinds of groups of riders stuck, Doo's, Poo's, Cat's, Boosted Yammies, everybody was shovelling all day long. Quotes I overheard in the warm up cabin from many riders was " most I've ever been stuck and most I've ever used my shovel."
Revelstoke, sometimes it snows there....

Stock blows hey?

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Average of about 6 feet deep with no real base. If you were standing up in it, it was about nipple deep and scary to get out of at times as it seemed like you couldn't get a foothold to lift yourself out of it and squirming only buried you deeper...

maybe for you it was nipple deep! your taller then most of the little dudes out there!!! ;)

Top Bottom