Revy Dec. Report

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Too many threads to post all this so here we go.

Charlie was able to put in the Bezanson trail and the trail above the cabin today on Boulder. Thanks Charlie. :cheering:
Both Boulder and Frisby will be groomed for Fri.-Mon.
Trail passes will be $15 from here on in.

Looks like we`ll start getting snow tonight thru tomorrow and then sun for the wknd.

Weather Forecast: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Full moon ride Fri. night on Boulder, dinner 7 p.m. and then we ride.

Have a great wknd. everyone.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scott,henry and val are going up friday morning dont let scotty forget he promised you a special coffe at the edmonton show LOL

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Charlie was able to put in the Bezanson trail and the trail above the cabin today on Boulder. Thanks Charlie. :cheering:"

Thanks Charlie!!! That little icy/rocky goat path was getting pretty bad... Thanks for the update Kathy!!! :beer:

SRS

Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We will be grooming 6 days a week from this point forward. Tuesdays will be the only day that we will not be grooming with the exception of Tuesday December 30.:)

Both snow cats will be up and running properly:)
Parts just came in.

Dagger

Reaction score
Thanks for the report Kathy .. we'll be seein ya Sunday or Monday.

Dagger

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Scotty forgot my coffee. :rant:
Lots of people still showed up with all the snow today. Heavy snowfall warning continues. Always good to see everyone again. :d
Can`t go wrong with burgers and chili dogs Pete, see you and Jane up top later.

W

woodies

coming to ride revy next thursday staying at days inn,thanks kathy!!!!!

Barster

Reaction score
OK powder out with the goods how much snow today. pls.
comeing to glacier house 16- 19

krazy ken

Reaction score
Rode Frisby today had 2' on top and snowing all day. Had to play in trees low visibility. Groomer was heading up tonight when we come out.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You took the words right out of my mouth pp. Last weekend frisby cabin was a big mess too. Actually took a minute to clean it up after signing in. Hard to believe the club can offer such a great place to hang and have a dog or two and people can't even take a second to clean up, come on guys, we could lose that privilege too just like the riding area's.....out

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We didn`t get a ft. like the warning said, about 6" fell in town. Snowing hard up top till 10 p.m. Thanks everyone who helped out with the dinner last night. Cabin sure was a mess when we got there, must be a tough job to pick up your own garbage :confused:

14 Day Trend: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Hi there Powder Puff,
Before I left the cabin at Frisby on Sunday night I had to clean up myself. There were lots of beer cans & pop bottles all over with garbage on the table.I rode out here on the 6th of Nov. and could not believe the nice job on cleaning and painting of the cabin.We brought in most of the chairs and benches along with the garbage can and empty bottle can. Why can't people use them?
If everybody put in just a little effort and hauled out their garbage and put empty bottles in the right place I imagine maintaining these cabins would requier less funding and maintenance.Just my 2 cents !!!

Cheers,
Dave

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks for that Dave.
Guess some people pay for their daily trail pass or membership and figure it`s an all inclusive. Figure the maid will clean up after them.
Really pizzed me off 2 yrs. ago when we bought new stoves for the cabins and both of the glass doors were smashed out within wks. Then someone broke the door off the Boulder stove. :rant:

Top Bottom