Revy April Conditions

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddy called me this mornin from there to rub it in, said conditions were awesome, about a ft and a 1/2 yesterday, there goin to hit boulder today, sure I'll get a call later, if I do I'll let u know

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir.......sounds like I should go back up some gear to head out.....:d:d:d

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh my god, I got sooooo excited about this post until i looked at the date.. My spring grizzly tag is for this are.

Well if that fella that layed those tracks is still there he is forsure a good one (KM 24 is where he set his mark on our track).

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if that fella that layed those tracks is still there he is forsure a good one (KM 24 is where he set his mark on our track).

good to know, i was in there 2 weeks ago or so and the road was good up to km 15, after that it was a no go for my rhino. heading back in towards the end of may to spend some time

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Begbie on Monday,
Couldn't punch out trucks through the snow past 1.5k on the fsr so we rode a bit of gravel. Lots of snow left on the road after 3k.
Slides are evident from almost every slide path on the way in. Bigger slides were all on the LHS (south facing). If you take your time, keep looking up into the trees on the left in the tree trail and you'll see some surprising slide paths you never thought were there. Be leery in the afternoons, there's still lots to come down. Made it to the view point with ease. Begbie is one of my favorite zones! Lots to see!

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 294

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Begbie on Monday,
Couldn't punch out trucks through the snow past 1.5k on the fsr so we rode a bit of gravel. Lots of snow left on the road after 3k.
Slides are evident from almost every slide path on the way in. Bigger slides were all on the LHS (south facing). If you take your time, keep looking up into the trees on the left in the tree trail and you'll see some surprising slide paths you never thought were there. Be leery in the afternoons, there's still lots to come down. Made it to the view point with ease. Begbie is one of my favorite zones! Lots to see!

Nice Steph!:beer::beer:

TIGER

Reaction score
Sorry didn't link properly I was just pointing out that the same picture was posted in this years album with a 2011 date. that's all sorry for the confusion

Top Bottom