April 8 2024

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dressing in red face, might end me up with life imprisonment…

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 5th dimension will become reality

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring some mosquito repellent. Dengue fever is up in mexico, that will make your vaccation a 2 week ch!t show.
I’m gonna be in Huatulco. It’s the dry season there no mosquitoes. If it was November, you get eaten alive at sundown.
Thank you for the tip.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring some mosquito repellent. Dengue fever is up in mexico, that will make your vaccation a 2 week ch!t show.
I just googled the fever. Never heard of it. From a quick read I think I’d probably moonwalk through it. But hey. Good news is. Found out I can get a vaccine for it. Lol. 😂

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5491.jpeg

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just googled the fever. Never heard of it. From a quick read I think I’d probably moonwalk through it. But hey. Good news is. Found out I can get a vaccine for it. Lol. 😂
Sound like Ivermectin works on this as well. Works everywhere in the world for parasites -except where big Pharma runs the county.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I like how they threw in climate change. Nothing happens with out climate change…..

And Didn’t they say this was going to happen 2 years ago…..

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never knew it even was in mexico until 2 people i worked with came home with it 2 weeks ago. They were both sick for about 2 weeks. It is only a mosquito thing though.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If ya go on an whale watching or any type of cruise that takes you to a snorkle beach. Dont eat the “fresh” oysters from the locals selling booze. We were at Secrets in Hualtulco in Jan. Didnt see a single mosquito.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If ya go on an whale watching or any type of cruise that takes you to a snorkle beach. Dont eat the “fresh” oysters from the locals selling booze. We were at Secrets in Hualtulco in Jan. Didnt see a single mosquito.
Been to this area a lot. Secrets resorts I have been a couple times. The oysters on the beach are beautiful. I usually eat a tray a day with lots of hot sauce. Did someone get sick eating them?

Good to hear no mosquitoes. I assume so being the dry season.

Top Bottom