Revy April Conditions

rsw84

Reaction score
how does it look for the weekend boys n girls ? should we bring an extra set of scags n sliders ? Frisby or boulder ? where to go ...... :hemiCoupe:

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was in turtle yesterday. Unloaded at km 6 (kirkup) - good turn around. Snow is spring & was hot with blue sky. Bring lots suntan lotion - weather is looking pretty good.:beer:

Billard

Reaction score
Going to be there tomorrow morning and sat morning. Hope the snow is good and will be posting pictures.
So either spot is okay for a truck with a 2 place trailer?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Yes. Conditions are similar to this. :beer:

Mr. March.jpg

Billard

Reaction score
The only thing is now I got the idea in my head.

Just got to find those speedos. Got matching orange ones, goes with the sled. Will post as soon as I get back.

sledder325

Reaction score
went up boulder today here is a pic of snow pole at cabin and parking at i think it is the 6km parking area up kirkup then about 1km of dirt and snow then good snow from there well pretty damn bumpy though totally spring snow

Attachments

• revy 002.jpg
    revy 002.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 548
  • revy 004.jpg
    revy 004.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 546

sledder325

Reaction score
oh ya date on pictures is wrong my camera where you preview the pics is broken so cant see to change settings but pics from april24th 2010

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sat was sunny and snow was very set up (area 51). Sunday (sale, caribou area) was socked in and snowing like a mother didnt get a lot of riding done as with the cooler temps made everything rock hard ( maybe 3 inchs of new on top of hard). Monday 1-2 feet of fresh and it was snowing really hard when we left. Because it was a shorter day for us we hit bolder and broke trail all the way in. Only 1 other group showed up about 2pm. that did not want to venture back to the bowls. The snow was pouring over the hood. On bigger climbs you end up digging down to the hard layer but it was still fun. We where hoping it would clear but it just kept snowing. I will post a few pics later.

The first day it clears there is going to be an awesome pow day. After that it will be back to spring riding. If you see a day of sun in the forecast the next few days go for it............it will be awesome.

Later

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What km did you unload at area 51. The farthest we've unloaded was km 28
Lots of grizzlies heading in late spring riding also.

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25.5 km with 2-3 km of rock riding. It wasnt pretty but it was worth it.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates from Revy.......Is there fresh snow out there???thinking about heading out this week for a couple day........Any input would awsome...thx in advance...

BD

Top Bottom