Revelstoke this week

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revelstoke riding partners this week

Anyone else have time this week and want to head to revy from calgary? Everyone I know is back to work.Or if there is a group thta wouldn't mind having someone tag along?

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like there might be a few going from rocky leaving morning of the 6 and riding 6,7,8 and coming home on the 9. will keep you posted.

Symesko

Reaction score
I'm going as well, probably with ackid if he calls Digger and confirms for sure he's going. I'll be riding on the 9th and 10th as well, and we would welcome another rider. No Trailer room though, so you'll need your own.

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going as well, probably with ackid if he calls Digger and confirms for sure he's going. I'll be riding on the 9th and 10th as well, and we would welcome another rider. No Trailer room though, so you'll need your own.
Thanks guys,I will pm you. Trying to head out tomorrow and back on thursday if anyone wants to come have room on the deck for another sled,or if someone is out there and doesn't mind someone tagging along?decent rider on a decent sled avy trained.

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

still looking good to go there Symesko! was out in the feild today and everything is still pretty quiet. fingers crossed! ill call digger again tonight and get him going some more. lol the forcast is looking really good!

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
made the drive in five hours from rocky to revy! two accidents on the east side of golden. roads got worse as we got closer to revy. and snowing like crazy in town.

Symesko

Reaction score
Thanks Dude. We are leaving at 4am, so I'm thinking i'll have to wake up about Golden to make sure we aren't hillclimbing in the truck!

Top Bottom