Revelstoke stabbing

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One night outside of a Macs convenience store in Calgary, my step brother was shot, and died in my brothers arms. Inside the store, the guy tried to pick a fight with Jay, without success. Jay was a bigger guy, with a heart of gold.
He never went looking for a fight, but because of his size it seems, this murderer targeted him. He followed my Brother and step brother back to their vehicle and shot Jay point blank with a sawed off shotgun. The murderer went out
that night with the intention of picking a fight and killing someone. If someone is packing a knife, a gun with the mindset of using it, they will. I don't care how obnoxious a person is. Whether or not they wear douchey Oakleys, or if they've been out
drinking. No one deserves to have a random act of pre meditated violence come down on them. If the dude was carrying a knife out with him, chances are he planned on finding a reason to use it. My 2 cents.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I carry a pocket knife with me everywhere. Just saying

I also don't flap my lips at people either. And I agree , there's three sides to every story

As do I Mike. Difference being if someone has it in their mind that they will be using their Knife/gun etc to teach someone a lesson.. they will go out looking for a chance to use it. If we pack a knife or a gun for that matter to protect our selves our mind set is one that isn't looking for altercation but preparedness if one should happen. Wayyyyyy different scenarios. I pack Bear spray when I'm out in the back country.. but I don't go poking around looking for a grizzly bear to use it on.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I agree Mom. I always am prepared but obviously don't look for it. Find I always find it handy around the house or garage and now I just always have it with me.

Like I said unless you and I watched the whole deal go down ,then we don't really know what happened .All just speculation on our part. Either way it's to bad but could be worse I suppose

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
d mills, maybe you called them "some douchebag fa--ot" like at the bottom of your post?

Or maybe I didn't. But they were definitely douchebag faggots. Kinda sounds like you were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spikeydave

Reaction score
REVY G- "Go anywhere and flap your gums, not just here is what I was saying if you need clarification. Been that way since I was a kid.
and no I don't, but if I find myself in any town, including both of yours, flapping my gums I would bet I would get similar treatment."

Dude, I think this statement is BS. I have no issues with someone breaking off and getting a bit of a beat down but come on a stabbing and you are justifying it. This is BS. I hope those involved get caught and are charge with attempted murder. Maybe then this crap will not happen ever so increasingly like it is.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even without the knife 12 on 6 what a bunch of pussies no such thing as a fair fight anymore.[/QUOTE
thats kinda what I was thinking....

New age sacks are being made a little smaller when it comes to one on one it seems. This bull$hit of packing a knife or weapon to places like bars and nightclubs is in my mind indicative of weeny whackers who like to beak and act like dikheads but know in their hearts they don't have the stones to back it up unless they have a bunch of similar minded weeny whackers to hide behind. scarey $hit, sad you need a metal detector in a bar, used to be if you talk the talk, you either walk the walk or get a rag to stop the resulting bleeding nose.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turns out I know guys, there from South of the Lloydminster area. There a tough bunch of farm boys. Have not heard all the info yet, I image it was a fair fight @ the bar, but the beards likely got reinforcements to come to 7-11. The guy that got stabbed, the knife just missed his kidney!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I pulled into Fernie one night at 12:30 when I used to live in a bus there. Ran into 3 local f tards with the same this is my town attitude. My 2 buddies and I didn't even say a word to them when they followed us around the 7-11 there. Once outside things started getting a bit heated and we tried talking our way out of anything but when one fool put in a mouth gaurd it was on. I was dead sober and this as$ hat was loaded drunk and looked like he had already taken a beating. I put down my milk jug and was ready to fight when the cops pulled up and grabbed all three and off to jail. Guess they were causing trouble all over town and law had finally caught up with them. I was glad that happened that way because same deal. That guy obviously was out looking to fight and who knows how far he was willing to go. No one needs that sh!t. I agree that if you go get loaded drunk and be a dick you should expect a pop in the lips but shouldn't have to fear getting stabbed or shot. F'ing punks these days. i bet 99% of the locals are good people but it's the 1% that speak for the town.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New age sacks are being made a little smaller when it comes to one on one it seems. This bull$hit of packing a knife or weapon to places like bars and nightclubs is in my mind indicative of weeny whackers who like to beak and act like dikheads but know in their hearts they don't have the stones to back it up unless they have a bunch of similar minded weeny whackers to hide behind. scarey $hit, sad you need a metal detector in a bar, used to be if you talk the talk, you either walk the walk or get a rag to stop the resulting bleeding nose.

And even if someone did go toe to toe and get a licken.....thats exactly what it was and it ended there. Heck alot of times guys would have enough respect for toeing off that you would have a beer afterwards.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love this guy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 513

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So so what your saying is that if I come to revy to sled I shouldn't go out at night or risk being stabbed. I should just sled and bed hey. You don't happen to know the stabbing group do you?

I could be wrong but, I think he is saying that drunk jerks tend to get stabbed. It isn't a Revy thing or a BC thing.

I have zero knowledge of their actions but, if the group from Sask were being jerks while sledding in Northern Saskatchewan, the locals might push back in the same way. I come from Northern Sask and have seen a lot of fights. Most started with a few drinks. I think what RevyG is saying is that there might be two sides to this story.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong but, I think he is saying that drunk jerks tend to get stabbed. It isn't a Revy thing or a BC thing.

I have zero knowledge of their actions but, if the group from Sask were being jerks while sledding in Northern Saskatchewan, the locals might push back in the same way. I come from Northern Sask and have seen a lot of fights. Most started with a few drinks. I think what RevyG is saying is that there might be two sides to this story.

Live seen the sask boys in Zalas lots. Pretty quiet group. I don't know them personally but they are very low key. Keep to themselves types. The fella who got stabbed was there the next night. Big bandage on his back. I've never talked to them though. Fights happen. Been in lots myself. Didn't even need liquor to find one. But knife stabbing is over the top.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Live seen the sask boys in Zalas lots. Pretty quiet group. I don't know them personally but they are very low key. Keep to themselves types. The fella who got stabbed was there the next night. Big bandage on his back. I've never talked to them though. Fights happen. Been in lots myself. Didn't even need liquor to find one. But knife stabbing is over the top.

itotally agree. Like I said in my post, I have zero knowledge of what happened prior to the stabbing.

f they were just quiet guys enjoying a few pops, then the stabber should spend a lot of time in jail. No reason he deserves to be roaming the streets. If the sask boys were asking for it then it is a different story.

bsoluk

Reaction score
Hopefully they find the sh#thead who pulled the knife and he gets charged and put away for what he did. Revelstoke locals are a great bunch of people and don't need a bad apple like that in there town.

Last edited:
Top Bottom