Revelstoke stabbing

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a shockingly similar experience with some of the locals a few seasons back. I walked out of 7-11 and was immediately asked if I would like to fight. I responded by saying I just wanted to eat my hotdog. Lol. About a dozen or so followed our group back to the powder springs and tried to kick the door to our room in. They left shortly there after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE=d mills;2205338
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some dude named Simon and his buddies is what I heard where the stabbers. French sled skiers who lived in Revy for the last 5 years. The victims were from Saskatchewan. 6 of them. 12 frenchies attacked them is what I'm hearing in town

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The word on the street:

Some dude named Simon and his buddies is what I heard where the stabbers. French sled skiers who lived in Revy for the last 5 years. The victims were from Saskatchewan. 6 of them. 12 frenchies attacked them is what I'm hearing in town

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12 guys sounds more like a gang than a group of friends. "This is our town" makes it sound like this might go on for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two sides to every story and big surprise it started with booze at the bar. Come here, go sledding, have dinner head to bed to ride again, no problem. Come here with the I am so cool look at my white Oakleys attitude, kind of ride during the day but probably start drinking early on the hill, hit Zalas, drink more, go to the bar, drink more, the whole time declaring your redness, keep being awesome at 711.......
Same anywhere you travel......
think team Saskatchewan just minded their own business? Probably never said anything?
Not making excuses just saying put yourself in the situation and wonder later when puking off cabin railing(saw this yesterday) why did that guy even want to stab/punch me? If they were that scared use your fancy phone and call for help, guys have no problem doing it on the hill everyday. And us guys from Revy come help get you out of the toilet bowl.....again.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone deserves to be stabbed, no matter how much booze is involved.

Exactly what I was thinking. What happened to one on one in the parking lot?? Now it's a gang of guys following a group of guys. Then if you aren't sure you can actually handle the guy you have been trying to get to fight when he does finally accept the challenge you pull a knife? A we gonna actually say a guy from another town should be stabbed if they get rowdy or chirp a local in the bar??? Come on. I am not picking on Revy here either I mean anywhere, any season. There is no excuse EVER for stabbing someone, and according to the report it was more than one person that got attacked with the knife. I would say that group of locals was out looking for trouble and found a group of sledders that didn't realize how serious of a situation they were getting themselves into until it was too late to get out.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Two sides to every story and big surprise it started with booze at the bar. Come here, go sledding, have dinner head to bed to ride again, no problem. Come here with the I am so cool look at my white Oakleys attitude, kind of ride during the day but probably start drinking early on the hill, hit Zalas, drink more, go to the bar, drink more, the whole time declaring your redness, keep being awesome at 711.......
think team Saskatchewan just minded their own business? Probably never said anything?
Not making excuses just saying put yourself in the situation and wonder later when puking off cabin railing(saw this yesterday) why did that guy even want to stab/punch me? If they were that scared use your fancy phone and call for help, guys have no problem doing it on the hill everyday. And us guys from Revy come help get you out of the toilet bowl.....again.

So so what your saying is that if I come to revy to sled I shouldn't go out at night or risk being stabbed. I should just sled and bed hey. You don't happen to know the stabbing group do you?

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So so what your saying is that if I come to revy to sled I shouldn't go out at night or risk being stabbed. I should just sled and bed hey. You don't happen to know the stabbing group do you?

Go anywhere and flap your gums, not just here is what I was saying if you need clarification. Been that way since I was a kid.
and no I don't, but if I find myself in any town, including both of yours, flapping my gums I would bet I would get similar treatment.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I believe I understand the point your trying to make and it's not without its merit, however I believe regardless of how "cool" someone thinks they are or what they drive, wear or how they act is no reason to be stabbed and potentially loose their life. Also my belief is that anyone who Carries a knife while going to a bar in a popular tourist town may not have the best of intentions and I believe his actions validate my opinion. Many people come from all over northamerica and the world to experience and enjoy this beautiful province and support many of the businesses that thrive here and do so in large part to that tourism. I have spent most of my life in and around this area and have seen many changes over the years, the one thing that has always remaind the same is that those that do come here for a visit or holiday love it here and regardless of what they choose to do or how they choose to enjoy their stay, they should not have their lives put at risk by someone that goes out to a pubic place where people are drinking and partying that is carrying a knife and is willing to use it as a potential leathal weapon. Regaurless of the circumstances.

i tend not to weigh in on these topics as the tend to get very heated and argumentative but I just felt the need to express my thoughts and opinion and it is that "just my thoughts and opinions"

i have seen seen many things and lived a very colourful life to this point and have seen many lives changed over the years by these random acts of violence and in my opinion they are never warented.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice....come to revy, have too much fun, expect to be shanked.

looks like 6 saskie farm boys were too much for a dozen pussy 2 planker revy locals. sounds about right

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go anywhere and flap your gums, not just here is what I was saying if you need clarification. Been that way since I was a kid.
and no I don't, but if I find myself in any town, including both of yours, flapping my gums I would bet I would get similar treatment.

I guess I am getting old.:( I can't ever remember everyone packing a blade to the bar just in case someone was in there "flapping their gums" and required stabbing at some point in the night.:rolleyes: There is no fawking way anyone is gonna ever convince me that stabbing someone for lip flapping is ok.

Top Bottom