Revelstoke Sled Rentals.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One guy in our group rented a couple of machines from him last year. He was a really nice guy to deal with and his mahcines were in good shape. As was said, he was pretty good at pick up return times and really helped us out. Would rent from him again. Had little bit from all 4 brands

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with king of the Boulder Mountain, Mr. Mark Schaede, revelstoke snowmobile tours who by the way has a proper tenure on the mountain, who knows his way around the mountain blindfolded.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with king of the Boulder Mountain, Mr. Mark Schaede, revelstoke snowmobile tours who by the way has a proper tenure on the mountain, who knows his way around the mountain blindfolded.

I have been with Mark on Boulder in a place that he said he had never been in before. If you ever want to have the feeling of being possibly lost, have Mark say he isn't sure where we are on Boulder.

Was an awesome day.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

sleded1

Reaction score
Replying to an old thread,, we are in revy with a blown motor and here until Monday. What or who is the best guys here to rent a sled from. I'd rather use a good guy. Thanks in advance.

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
Mark has over 25 yrs on the mountains around there and like mention before he is one of the best guides. I trust him with my life up there in a white out conditions. He also funny as hell make the day one to remember.

Last edited:

sleded1

Reaction score
Full speed was the good choice, thank you. Was awesome, we staged right from there. Left the trailer there, and off we went. Thanks again for the good advice guys.

Top Bottom