Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the good times, havent laughed that hard in a long time...hahahaha. ,where are the pics /or video of me and steve and the rest of the crew, how did that tandom drop turn out ??????

we need to go riding again soon.....thanks matt.

Well, if I know you, it probably ended in a 'stuck' :p

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, if I know you, it probably ended in a 'stuck' :p
"OUCH" it was a bad first day, and remember if yer' not first , yer last...lol, just remember it was an instructional day for the ladies, the lesson was "stucks" and how not to panic...and , it must have worked, cause they wern't stuck often... and no one paniced .......................when i was stuck......hahahahaha

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your not gtting stuck your not learning lol. it could have been worse matt, could have been stuck 5 feet from the top of monster lol. we will leave that to sled piggy! getting stuck or not man I like the way you carved the sled on the hills with one hand!

kissmyass

Reaction score
sounds like you boys should get a room! wasn't this a "ladies ride"?:nono:

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, that is it. Next year I am definitely going. I don't care if the hubby is working or not. Not like I have not driven to Revy by myself before, more than once or twice. I have gotten soft since my now husband moved down from the island. It would be nice to go with someone though since it is a 12 hour drive and I no longer have the 2 place, but a 4 place enclosed. Anyone from Montana, Idaho, Spokane up for a road trip next year?

tumblina

Reaction score
It would be nice to go with someone though since it is a 12 hour drive and I no longer have the 2 place, but a 4 place enclosed. Anyone from Montana, Idaho, Spokane up for a road trip next year?

Why wait? I'm already planning another trip in my head....have been ever since I left!!! lol!!! ;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does this mean another ride?

I think we'll have to think long and hard about bringing our dudes to the next Ladies Ride :p
Seems like they're not dudes at all...a bit toooo comfortable at the Ladies Rides perhaps?? LOL :nono:
So nice you guys had a blast...I know there were some TOH members that were a little skeptical about going to this...;)

Next year Mo, JC and myself are goin' solo!!! ;) :eek::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom