Revelstoke family friendly areas

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am planning a trip to the Revelstoke area with a group of kids and inexperienced riders (and a few seasoned ones) this winter. Which areas are appropriate for such a group? Some trail riding is fine, but meadows and small hills are more what I am after. I have ridden Boulder and Frisby, each is awesome but the ridge on Frisby is a little much for some and Boulder has a couple of hills that can't be avoided. Any input would be great. Sicamous or even Golden would be fine too if anyone has a good easy area there as well. Thanks.

stusnow

Reaction score
Those are the easy spots! Quartz Creek is quite similar nice cabin & meadows to ride with hills and tech stuff further to back of the zone.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
quartz creek would be the best .short ride to the cabin and some easy climbs and fairly big meadows

MADMAN

Reaction score
Quarts is great for all. Had my son out there back when his was 9 and he loved it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sicamous would also be good, owlshead has good close stuff, then go over to bluelake on the connector trail that has lots of easy riding ... Blue lake has good open area to play right in front of cabin

Top Bottom