Revelstoke Conditions

powder dreams

Reaction score
i was going to bring my seld and go out boulder this weeked but wasnt sure on conditoins
so i drove up boulder to see how it was. the snow hits around the 10 km mark and you could bring up the big trailers but you would have to ride a 100 yards in the dirt.(dont be a dick and unload and leave your truck parked on the bridge!!!! just cuz you dont wont to ride through the dirt!)
it would be great if the guys going out would post conditions so i now if i might be able to go out in the next 2 weeks some time

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an update on conditions once you get up the hill, is everything tracked up or is there still lots of untracked snow to ride on. Pics would be nice. Thanks in advance.

SX_Viper_mtx

Reaction score
haven't loaded my pics yet but u have to unload just after the second bridge on kirk-up and drive some gravel. but by this weekend should be able to get up to the last staging area if not real close. was melting pritty dam good when we came down at around 5 due to a blown belt and a set of bent handle bars on Saturday. but tons of snow still left, hardly any tracks very few for revy. some open slushy water on top but fun! went in t-shirt, shorts and sneakers. epic day!

hunt340

Reaction score
So I guess with the upcoming weather conditions Mid november is a good time to plan for a trip. Unless anyone can give me some good news and tell me theres 10 feet of snow.

Sofa King much pow

Reaction score
13 Km Boulder Oct 16
IMG_0370.jpg

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Had a quick look through the clouds to the top of Mt. Mackenzie, across from Begbie and it was raining right to the top. Thats about 7800 feet. If all this rain was snow we would have been riding this weekend. When i see the snow line drop i'll quad up and check it out. Stay tuuuuned!

Revy Rocks

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The grooming machine will be working up Frisby Fri. putting in the trail. Watch for it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear the army is still up there too, learning to ride for the Olympics. :d

Top Bottom