Revelstoke Conditions

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we use this as the thread for everybody to post pics of conditions and updates on new snow levels?

I am coming down this weekend and am curious as to what kind of snow i will be riding in... i know its raining in town lots... im hoping its snowing on the mountain... Updates would be awesome!

Thanks,
Ryan

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weather network is calling for a little snow in town. I was there 2 weeks ago and we got 4-5 inches in town and we found 3 feet towards turbo, anything can happen in Revy.

Revster

Reaction score
Can we use this as the thread for everybody to post pics of conditions and updates on new snow levels?

I am coming down this weekend and am curious as to what kind of snow i will be riding in... i know its raining in town lots... im hoping its snowing on the mountain... Updates would be awesome!

Thanks,
Ryan

Good idea our trip is coming up April 8th so I'd love to be able to keep as eye on conditions.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there 21st and 22nd....spring conditions. Rained to least to 5000 feet. Warm conditions made for heavy wet powder. Avalanches falling averywhere.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there 22 and 23... it was like plus 9 out... heavy wet snow... nothing new for snow but still had a decent weekend... lots of avys coming down... saw 2 natural breaks... both would have hurt! play it safe!

pirate01

Reaction score
heading out tomorrow . has anyone been into to turtle lately? have the chutes fell? how about eagle pass? any info?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out tomorrow . has anyone been into to turtle lately? have the chutes fell? how about eagle pass? any info?

Mark Shade said that there was a HUGE avy in Turtle on Saturday 22nd.

BHowes: I'm not......I'm just mad at it right now.....

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was into turtle on Sunday... there was one huge avy that had already fallen.... probalby the one mentioned above and there was a second huge avy that fell in the same area... just across the flats from the first one... both avys ran out into the flats a fair ways. I would reccomend staying away from turtle.... almost every bowl we dropped into there was an avy or a small slide that we saw come down or has already come down but still fresh. snow is just to heavy.... both avy's were natural breaks that we saw that day.

Jason LaRoy

Reaction score
We rode Caribou on Sat.There was 2 to 3 feet of fresh pow in the alpine.Lots of snow load on the peaks.Rode Turtle on Sun.Weather was warm and Avies are coming down.There was one that was 1 to 2 days old that hit the lake just before pebble beach and dropped the ice level down about 3 to 4 feet.Later on in the day a avalanche came down from the opposite side of the lake.Take care out there.My thoughts are with the famillies of the avie victims.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Caribou on Sat.There was 2 to 3 feet of fresh pow in the alpine.Lots of snow load on the peaks.Rode Turtle on Sun.Weather was warm and Avies are coming down.There was one that was 1 to 2 days old that hit the lake just before pebble beach and dropped the ice level down about 3 to 4 feet.Later on in the day a avalanche came down from the opposite side of the lake.Take care out there.My thoughts are with the famillies of the avie victims.

Those were the two i was talking about at turtle.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hear ya dave mines being a pain in the *ss too flat ground 148 kilos an hour 8-8100 rpm make it work on a pull 75-7900 rpm track speed under 40 kilos an hour it it doesnt matter where clickers are set 1 thru 6 no difference i want to figure out stock issues before i invest in clutch work on a happier note moving spring guides helped a lot it sags when my wieght is on it but retrns to neutral every time i get of it still havent changed springs and suprised the h*ll out of me went over the top of turbo on ride in feb all my goodies on board fuel can extra back back ect ect ect hero snow 2/3 rds of the way up but the last 30 meters or so scares the sh*t right out of me LOL

fxnytromtx

Reaction score
Coming up tomorrow night March 27 and stying through April 5. Wondering what the snow stick is reading at the cabin on Boulder??

Also, any confirmation on SNOW?? I miss the sledrevelstoke accurate snowand grooming conditions page.

Any help appreciated.

-Steve

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I miss the sledrevelstoke accurate snow and grooming conditions page.

Me too!!!
There is over 11 ft. of snow at the cabin. On Wed. there was well over a ft. of fresh. Supposed to get some snow today. You are still riding from the lots. Bottom 3 km. at Boulder are slush by the afternoon. Frisby is in better shape. Streeter St. (connector trail from Boulder to Frisby) isn`t being groomed any more, some bare spots but still rideable.

Bummer

Reaction score
Bolder was great lots of fresh snow and not avys that we saw.

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
Rode Boulder today and had a great time. here are a few pics, going to try sicamous tomorrow.

Attachments

• 100_1774.jpg
    100_1774.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 100_1768.jpg
    100_1768.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 100_1766.jpg
    100_1766.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 161
Top Bottom