Revelstoke BC Avalanche Victims-Mar 13/10

xpsledneck

Reaction score
kudos out to all the sledders who weren't buried and got the search going and saving many lives :beer: cheers to you. and god speed to the 2 fathers that lost there lives you will always be remembered for your passion in the sport you loved.

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sincere condolences to the family and friends of the victims
A speedy recovery to the injured
A huge thank you to all involved in the search and rescue

GRD

Reaction score
My deepest condolances to the families of Kurtis Reynolds and Shay Snortland. RIP.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest in peace to the fallen fellow sleders! And a big thanks and good job to the rescuers who made sure there were'nt any more!

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my condolences to the families of those that lost their lives and a speedy recovery to the injured. And to those that kept their heads and averted an even bigger tragedy... THANK YOU

Smiley

Reaction score
My heart goes out to all. Hold tight to your memories, they will never be forgotten.

Embrace the shoulders to lean on, share stories that may cause both tears and laughter, but most of all........except the hands that are trying to help you and support you!

Sherry Waldroff

spitfire

Reaction score
My condolences to all the families and friends of the two young men that perished this past weekend. I hope that those who were injured, recover quickly and completely. To all the people that helped rescue the injured, you are true heroes and are a affirmation of what the sledding community represents. I received a phone call from curtis reynolds dad today, telling me of his loss of his son curtis and had phoned out of concern that i may have been there. I was devastated to hear the news, as it seemed so much closer to home. His dad is presently undergoing cancer treatment and now has to deal with a loss of a son. It is my hope, that the sledding community continues to show kindness and compassion to all those affected and does not allow others to tarnish their lives.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
...I would like to pass on our Sincere Condolences to the Reynolds & Snortland familes from our family.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to the family and friends of these fine young men and speady and emotionally recovery to all involved in this horrible tragedy.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sincere condolances and prayers to all involved in this terrible tragedy.

234blair

Reaction score
Condolences to the family. Thank you to all the people who took the time to get avalanche training and saved many lives.

71250ford

Reaction score
My deepest condolences and sympathy go out to the families who lost two loved ones. Hopes and prays to the injured for quick and healthy recoveries.

Top Bottom