Revelstoke BC Avalanche Victims-Mar 13/10

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
This is a place for everyone to pay their respects to those who passed away in the tragic Revelstoke BC Avalanche this past Saturday (Mar 13, 2010) and it is also a place to wish a speedy recovery to those who are injured or hospitalized.

This is not a place to put you personal thoughts on the conditions/event/sledders etc. Comments of that sort will be deleted, if done twice you will be banned from the site. We are opening up another thread for general comments.

Thanks from the Moderators of snowandmud.com

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i send my deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims involved in this tragic accident, and a speedy recover to the injured

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Godspeed Shay and Curtis
this is a terrible sitution, all the best to the familys affected.

from the Staff @ Bow South in Calgary

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to family and friends of all the victims.

hope everyone involved the best of luck

Save our Sport

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My condolences to those that lost their loved ones on the weekend in Revy.

To those that lost their lives, may all your rides be blue bird days with fresh / deep powder and endless runs.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My condolences to the family and friends of the victims.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Thoughts and Prayers are with the Families involved.
Rest In Peace Shay & Curtis.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prayers and condolences to the families and friends of Shay and Curtis. Don't let the condemnation that will be coming soon from the Blind and Ignorant get you down. Your loved ones were there because they were taking part in something they loved to do. A Toast to your loved ones!:beer:
To the injured, here's wishing you all a full and speedy recovery. I also want to acknowledge and thank all the rescuers involved in the search and recovery process. And to everyone else on this Forum.... please take care out there. The season isn't over yet.:beer:

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also offer my sincerest condolences to the families and friends of those that passed away. to those that were injured I wish for you all a speedy recovery.

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My condolences to the families of those whom lost their lives or may have been injured in this tragic event.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May you Rest In Peace Brothers... endless snow and sunshine for your dreams! To everyone involved in this horrible chain of events, may you heal quickly and remember your loved ones/friends in your own special way.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My family and myself offer our deepest condolances to those lost in this tragic event. We wish a full and speedy recovery to all the injured both physically and emotionally

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
god bless thoughs who lost there lives and were injured, god bless the people who were there to help,

giddyup

Top Bottom