REV XP Nitrous Kits

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ted the numbers i am using are strictly claimed #s when i say a 20-50hp shot that is what boondocker says im running with the amount of turns out on my dial. never had it on a dyno so i cant say the true hp#s i just know it works and feels good.

and i dont know i see anywhere from 300-500rpm depending on snow condition. but thats just me.

ive never ran into the dpm issue either. maybe i have not turned it up enough.

but you use it so it works right? :D

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
For boondockers kits they come with a puck with 3 to 5 holes in it, each manifold has 2 pucks in it. Each hole in the puck is to be around 3-5hp
Of course most are advertised on the 5hp base per hole. I like to start with 3hp per hole base point.
So a nitrous manifold with 2 - 3 hole pucks (6 holes in total) should make 18-30 hp
hope this helps out some info.

For engine failure, if you were to try and get 30 hp out of a naturally aspirated motor, it would take alot of work, extensive porting, pipes, good air intake, high compression heads, timing and some race fuel. So to have 30 hp nitrous most should be running some race fuel to keep the harmful combustables at ease, and a good head design to keep detonation cool as well.
When adding nitrous make sure you add enough fuel.

Ted,

Last edited:
Top Bottom