Rev Love

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great to see no problems for the rev's...got love that haha

not quite getting 8200...could it be the new belt i've got its a calisle xs,never used one before...just wondering.Or could need new clutch springs already?

highlimits

Reaction score
Go back to a doo belt its cheaper and works better

I got smart this year thought I would order 2 of those calisle XS belts and save some money they were only 60bucks each from royal distributing in the spring. I should have just bought a new doo belt I got 300km out of each xs belt and had to run 2 clickers higher to get my rpms back to where they were before. My sled would not perform with them at all, swapped back to a stock doo belt and now have about 400km on it so far this year.

Both those XS belts are in little pieces man do they ever make a mess when they explode. Not to mention the damage to my side panel when they did let go.

Dino

Reaction score
Go back to a doo belt its cheaper and works better

I got smart this year thought I would order 2 of those calisle XS belts and save some money they were only 60bucks each from royal distributing in the spring. I should have just bought a new dew belt I got 300km out of each xs belt and had to run 2 clickers higher to get my rpms back to where they were before. My sled would not perform with them at all, swapped back to a stock doo belt and now have about 400km on it so far this year.

Both those XS belts are in little pieces man do they ever make a mess when they explode. Not to mention the damage to my side panel when they did let go.
I have had nothing but grief with aftermarket belts. I run Doo belts only. Tryed the 383 this year, not that impressed with it. Was told to run the 288 belt, same size just a harder compound ??? Dino

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking its belt for me.clutch springs only have 1000k..got belt given and told it would work but have heard both side..I've only used doo belts and never had problems.will go for rip today on old doo belt should tell...thanks for in puts:d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run 373 Doo belt, same as the XP's nice to be able to swap back and forth. Not cheaper AT ALL! $185:rant::mad:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great to see no problems for the rev's...got love that haha

not quite getting 8200...could it be the new belt i've got its a calisle xs,never used one before...just wondering.Or could need new clutch springs already?

What clicker? what rev? Belt set up right, belt coggs just above the shive?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my carlisle belt had a 3 inch chunk come off in under 100 miles fawcking rip off,,,, waste of money,, I usually get 1000miles on doo belts

but I have heard some say good things maybe mine was a dud...

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What clicker? what rev? Belt set up right, belt coggs just above the shive?

clicker 4,05x motor.bottom of the U's yes,just funny never had problems and boss gave me that belt and sled not quite right to me...haven' put old belt on to make sure she's all good...

Top Bottom