Restoring 1965 honda c92 125 street bike

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guy just looking for some help/info on places to look and start buying parts for my dad's old bike. He turns 60 this year and what do you buy the old man, so my sisters and i decided to restore his first bike and give it to him in aug. So any help would be appreciated. All the pannels and body parts are in good shape and are being painted. Parts that i am looking for are.... Carb parts or new carb. Coil. Plug wires. Seat signal lights tail light . Tack throttle assem. Cables brake and throttle foot pegs. Top end kit with new valves. Clutch plates. Sprokets chains.the list goes on any help let me know.
Thx

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm of no help to you, but I had to tell you that that is an awesome idea and is going to be a great gift!!!!

..........I will try to be of some help though if possible lol

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say to search for some vintage Honda forums. You should be able to get a lot of help on them. You should put up some pics as the project proceeds. :dIt would be cool to see how it's coming along.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try recycle motorcyle in spruce grove. I will do some looking also. I can't wait for that party, its gonna be one for the books.

Top Bottom