Required: Sense of humor

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A young girl came home from a date looking sad. Shetold her mother, ”Charles proposed to me a few minutes ago.”

”Then why are you so sad?” her mother asked.

”Because he also mentioned he was an atheist. Mom,he doesn’t believe there’s hell!”

Her mother replied, “”Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, wellshow him how wrong he is.””

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 Minute Management Course

Lesson 1 :

A priest offered a Nun a lift...

She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.

The priest nearly had an accident.

After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.....

The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.'

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.'

Moral of the story:
If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.

Lesson 2 :

A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp.

They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.'

'Me first! Me first!' says the admin clerk.. 'I want to be in the Bahamas , driving a speedboat, without a care in the world..' Poof! She's gone.

'Me next! Me next!' says the sales rep. 'I want to be in Hawaii
, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas, and the love of my life.' Poof! He's gone.

'OK, you're up,' the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, 'I want those two back in the office after lunch.'

Moral of the story:
Always let your boss have the first say.

Lesson 3

An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing.

A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, 'Can I also sit like you and do nothing?' The eagle answered: 'Sure, why not.'

So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story:
To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.

Lesson 4

A turkey was chatting with a bull. 'I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree' sighed the turkey, 'but I haven't got the energy.'

'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the bull. It's full of nutrients.'

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch....

Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree.

He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story:
Bull ch!t might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there...

Lesson 5

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.

While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.

As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.

The dung was actually thawing him out!

He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy... A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. ..

Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Moral of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy..

(2) Not everyone who gets you out of ch!t is your friend.

(3) And when you're in deep ch!t, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
539459_10152142999360111_1478260050_n.jpg

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw this last week. It's everything I can do to not send it to our safety girl. lol

Ironically...I am the safety girl, hahahaha. HSA & NCSO. I learned very quickly never to walk on site with that attitude.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As good as this bar is," said the Albertan, "I still prefer the pubs back home. In Brooks, there's a wee place called The Brooks Hotel.
The owner goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy four drinks, he'll buy the fifth drink."

"Well," said the Nova Scotian, "At my local in Halifax, the Red Lion, the barman will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."

"Ahhh, dat's nothin'," said the Newfounlander, "back home at my favourite pub, the moment you set foot in the place, they'll buy you a drink of Rum, then another, all the drinks you like.

Then, when you've had enough drinks, they'll take you upstairs and see dat you gets laid, all on the house!"

The Alberta and Nova Scotian were suspicious of these claims.

The Newfie swore every word was true, but they asked, "Did this actually happen to you?"

"Not meself, personally, no," admitted the Newfie, "but it did happen to me sister quite a few times. "

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Teacher asks the kids in class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Lil' Johnny: "I Wanna be a billionaire, going to the most expensive clubs, take the best bitch, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel through Europe, an Infinite Visa Card and to make love to her three times a day".

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the bad behavior of the child, decides not to give importance to what he said and then continues the lesson:

And you, Tanya?
" I wanna be Lil' Johnny's bitch!'

Brojoe

Reaction score
A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"
The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!
Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.
We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to do a download from my hard drive.
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall,
and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said:

"You've Got Male!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This real arsehole looked at my beer belly last night and sarcastically said, "Is that Corona or Blue?"

I said, "There's a tap underneath, taste it."

I was talking to a girl in the bar last night.

She said, "If you lost a few kilos, had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right."

I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there."

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table. I said to her, "Nice legs."

The girl giggled and said with a smile, "Do you really think so."

I said "Definitely, most tables would have collapsed by now. "

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling their tits.

"Really" she said, "Go on then...try."

After about 30 seconds of fondling she began to lose patience. "Come on, what day was I born"?

I said, “Yesterday."

"Jesus loves you."

A nice gesture in church but a terrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison.

I got caught having a piss in the local swimming pool today.
The lifeguard shouted at me so loud I nearly fell in.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A COWBOY TOMBSTONE:
Here are the Five Rules for Men to Follow for a Happy Life that Russell J. Larsen had inscribed on his headstone in Logan, Utah.
He died not knowing that he would win the 'Coolest Headstone' contest.

FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:
1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.
2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to you.
4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.
5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Little Johnny strikes again"

The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.
Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm and weall saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the wordfascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I wasfascinated.'

The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use theword 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had beenburned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he coulddamage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him for his offering.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits areso big she can only fasin eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WEALL LOVE OUR ANIMALS BUT DOGS SURE HAVE A GREAT LIFE!
(no need to click on this, just scroll down)

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants.

His meals are provided at no cost to him.

He visits the Doctor once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.

For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.

He makes no contribution to the running or maintenance of the house.

If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives
these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a King, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who go out, work hard, and earn a living every day.
I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head.
I think my dog is an IMMIGRANT

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Subject: FW: Crazy vs Stupid

A truck driver was doing his usualdelivery to IMH (Institute of
Mental Health).
He discovered a flat tire when he was about to go home. He jacked up the truckand took the flat off.

When he was about to put the spare on , he accidentally dropped all the
bolts into the drain.
As he could not fish the bolts out, he started to panic.

A mental patient happened to walk past and asked the driver what happened.
Helpless, the driver told the patient the whole incident.

The patient laughed incredulously and said, "You can't even fix sucha simple problem...
Here's what you do, take one bolt each from the other 3 tires and fix it tothis tire. Then drive to the nearest workshop and replace the missing ones. AsEasy as that"

The driver was very impressed and asked "You're so smart , so why are youhere in the Mental Institute?"

The Patient replied: "Hello, I'm here because I'm crazy, not STUPID!"

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Distracted Driving Incident

This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a

Woman

In a brand new Cadillac

Doing 65 mph

With her Face up next to her

Rear view mirror

Putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away

For a couple seconds...

to continue shaving

And when I looked back she was

Halfway over in my lane,

Still working on that makeup.

As a man,

I don't scare easily.

But she scared me so much; I had to put on my seat belt and I dropped My electric shaver

Which knocked

The donut Out of my other hand.

In all The confusion of trying To straighten out the car

Using my knees against The steering wheel,

It knocked

My Cell Phone

Away from my ear

Which fell

Into the coffee

Between my legs!

Splashed,

And burned