renshaw

vertical

Reaction score
Rode renshaw monday,tues.& wed. someone broke trail in and did great job. we shoveled water crossings in. riding was great! there was only 3 of us with no tracks anywhere.we were only going to take it easy,three brand new engines. Two XP 154's and a XRS that melted at the 22 marker last spring. we unloaded just across the bridge.little thin on the bottom but it was great on top. just under 200 miles of riding.wish we could of stayed the rest of the week.it's hard to leave when the only tracks there is are yours.it will be a great weekend to ride:D

GRD

Reaction score
Sounding good.... I imagine it is going to be busy this weekend and next!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already a bunch of trailers parked around town so yes it will be busy. I will not be going up until Sat am, something came up for fri. Barry

JONESIN4SNOW

Reaction score
Rode renshaw monday,tues.& wed. someone broke trail in and did great job. we shoveled water crossings in. riding was great! there was only 3 of us with no tracks anywhere.we were only going to take it easy,three brand new engines. Two XP 154's and a XRS that melted at the 22 marker last spring. we unloaded just across the bridge.little thin on the bottom but it was great on top. just under 200 miles of riding.wish we could of stayed the rest of the week.it's hard to leave when the only tracks there is are yours.it will be a great weekend to ride:D
THAT XRS MADE IT TO 22KM? THATS PRETTY GOOD! MINE ONLY MADE ITN TO 18

JONESIN4SNOW

Reaction score
JUST WONDERING WHERE THE SNOW STARTS?

vertical

Reaction score
there was a xrs pulled out just in front of me. it was the beginning of march maybe same day?

Top Bottom