Renshaw?

deyell01

Reaction score
yes my brother is up there right now. He said they were snowed out yesterday but today had a fresh dump and the sun is shining. Have to be careful of rocks in some areas

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get him to post some pics when he get back if you don't mind.
Thanks

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had some guys wanting us to guide in the Renshaw this weekend but the Adrenaline boys are holding off for another week for sure the trail is low almost the whole way to km 23, so due to warm temps we are holding back hate to wreck a sled on the trail going in...lol Been in Lucille a bunch and its ok but same deal rocks just covered. We are headed out today to tune two turbos and I will post when I am back tonight and let you know how is.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect thanks I think we will head over for a day on our trip this week.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm back............Going up Sunday if we can and will have pic's Sunday nite.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went in yesterday, 5 of us, met up with 2 others up there ahead of us. Snow was very good for the middle of Nov., probably one of the best trips in quite sometime. Can ride from the parking lot, little sketchy till the 8 km bridge as the road was plowed for some bridge work it looks like. We parked just past the bridge about 8.5 kms and had about 8-10 inches on the road. The road up had lots of snow, never touched any rocks going up, deactivation ditches were still open going up, but freezing over on our way out. Snow was level with the cabin deck, for the most part 3-4' all around, deeper in the trees as usual. We went over the staircase with no trouble, no rock strikes, and played around the falls in the back side, climbing lots of hills with no worries. The other fellas we seen had gone over the saddle and played in that direction. Everyone used up every bit of gas, a few gas lights on when we hit the trucks. Got lotsa a pics and video that will be posted tonight when I get home. If your heading out you won't be disappointed, really good base 2-3' with about 10 -12 inches of powder on top of it yesterday.

Sledding season is on for this group!!!!!!!!!

Cabin needs abit of repair, animals chewed a hole in the floor that needs to be covered up.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update.....and looking forward to seeing the pics....

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Went in yesterday, 5 of us, met up with 2 others up there ahead of us. Snow was very good for the middle of Nov., probably one of the best trips in quite sometime. Can ride from the parking lot, little sketchy till the 8 km bridge as the road was plowed for some bridge work it looks like. We parked just past the bridge about 8.5 kms and had about 8-10 inches on the road. The road up had lots of snow, never touched any rocks going up, deactivation ditches were still open going up, but freezing over on our way out. Snow was level with the cabin deck, for the most part 3-4' all around, deeper in the trees as usual. We went over the staircase with no trouble, no rock strikes, and played around the falls in the back side, climbing lots of hills with no worries. The other fellas we seen had gone over the saddle and played in that direction. Everyone used up every bit of gas, a few gas lights on when we hit the trucks. Got lotsa a pics and video that will be posted tonight when I get home. If your heading out you won't be disappointed, really good base 2-3' with about 10 -12 inches of powder on top of it yesterday.

Sledding season is on for this group!!!!!!!!!

Cabin needs abit of repair, animals chewed a hole in the floor that needs to be covered up.

Good to hear Dave! Look forward to seeing some pics/video!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As promised, here's some pics from Renshaw on saturday, and a link to one of my videos, I'll post more vids on my site tomorrow.
the one from saturday is titled Following Mikey.

Attachments

• 100_2282.jpg
    100_2282.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 100_2285.jpg
    100_2285.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_2286.jpg
    100_2286.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_2284.jpg
    100_2284.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_2281.jpg
    100_2281.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 113

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the chances that a 4 place will fit up the road? Or is it ready to leave from the parking lot?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to go from the parking lot for sure, could have rode from the lot on Sunday but with only 3 trucks we went up to 8. 8 of us are going up tomorrow and will be riding from the parking lot,

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanx Barry 3-4 of us will the the last weekend of the month. Ha got goosebumps when i typed that

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Headed there next weekend as well... Barry , take some pitures. Please.

Top Bottom