Removable Trailer Jack mount for Trailers No more bent jacks and Open Your Tailgate

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ha "Jack E Up for when you want to jackoff your trailer" That there is funny I don't care who you are.

Looks like a great idea but I can see a jack go missing if left in the Jack E Station

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
ha ha "Jack E Up for when you want to jackoff your trailer" That there is funny I don't care who you are.

Looks like a great idea but I can see a jack go missing if left in the Jack E Station

I totally laughed at the video too lol. I personally wouldn't bother with the storage mount. Plus you would not be able to use it on v-nose trailers. I would just throw the jack in the box or trailer. I like the fact of being able to open the tailgate.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So.. What do you rest the tongue on when the jack in no longer supporting anything?? Do you have to carry extra blocks? I'm talking about storing the trailer..

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
So.. What do you rest the tongue on when the jack in no longer supporting anything?? Do you have to carry extra blocks? I'm talking about storing the trailer..

Its more of a quick disconnect system. So your jack stays in place like normal when you are not using the trailer. It also means you can remove the jack as soon as the load is off the foot. So lot faster then having to reel the jack all the way up.

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
curious to see how solid the jack is when installed.

Most trailers have a secondary support (hole) on the bottom of the frame in the front. So it should not have much play. You could always add that extra plate if your trailer was not produced with one. I know that 2 of my trailers have had them.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Most trailers have a secondary support (hole) on the bottom of the frame in the front. So it should not have much play. You could always add that extra plate if your trailer was not produced with one. I know that 2 of my trailers have had them.

Do you have one at the shop setup? I dented my tailgate Friday night shortly after seeing this post of yours, might be worth the $100 change

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about it for my new trailer but my tailgate doesn't hit. I also have a jack pad so I don't have to lower the jack all the way.

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
We just received our first shipment so anyone wanting to check them out feel free to come in to our showroom.

We also realized its much more of a pain for someone to steal your trailer if it has no jack. So dropping the tongue on some wood blocks and removing the jack is an added security measure.

Top Bottom