Remote Limiter Strap Adjuster G4

Hydro

Reaction score
What's the verdict on this contraption? Or is it another gimmick waiting to break and ruin my day? Anyone buy one of the older versions for XM? I'm thinking about it for my Snowchecked Freeride.

There have been times when I wished I had the ability to tighten things up when we're going up and out a chute to keep my skis planted, and other times when I wished I could've loosened it up a bit in the trees. Seems like a good idea, but hey, what the heck do I know?!?

Bombs away :d

Remote Limiter Strap Adjuster G4.jpg

Last edited:

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like an improved version of the old design

i like the idea but didn't care much for the original design... maybe this one is the ticket

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the original designed one on my G4. First time with one of these. I really like it, works well when wanting to go from from wheelie machine to climbing. I am able to keep the rear springs at 3 and not ever touch them. I had it freeze up on me one day and wasn't able to adjust it.

Andystoy

Reaction score
I have the original one with the adjustment behind your left heel, works fine, I don't care for the new design extra cable and clutter to the handle bars more potential problems?

Top Bottom