Rememberance Day

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please take the time to Remember our Brothers and sisters of today and yesterday for their sacrafice so that we may do the things we enjoy today and in the future, whatever they are.

I have put a short video called a pittance in time into S&M tube but I do not know how to link it. Can anyone help?
I think it is a good video for this special day

[flv]http://video.snowandmud.com/flvideo/383.flv[/flv]

Last edited by a moderator:

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was planning on going to the Remembrance Day parade today. Turns out the local newspaper was wrong and it was on Sunday :(

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
A huge thanks today to all those men and women who have or currently serve in our Armed Services. Your sacrifices are what allow us the rights and freedoms we enjoy!! RIP to all those we have given their lives in this cause.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing left to say.

edit: Sorry didn't see this one before I started another one in the sled section. My bad.

S

stripe

Thanks, may they all come home safe, and may the Fallen rest in Peace

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Lest we forget", say thanks to a Vet today for living and enjoying the freedom's we have - THANKS. clapping::clapping:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuY3mMzHN3c[/youtube]

Another great tribute.....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
As a guy with little morals/ beliefs............

in a time when we cant say "merry christmas" in office e-mails, when people cant dress they're kids up for school on halloween, dont let children hand out the little cardboard valentines anymore........religion people can argue, beliefs they can too.....but cant argue history......HAPPY REMEBERANCE DAY......

to day take the time to honor those braver than us, those that gave their lives, served /are serving to better our lives, or died doing the same. even if you dont understand the war, or dissagree with it....the soldiers do and are willing to risk their lives not only for our beliefs but also for the rights of others to have their own beliefs and freedoms......

:beer: here's to all the men and women who dedicate their lives to protecting the lives of others............we will always remeber.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom