Redneck MOD!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sled is awsome!!! It brings back memories of a 300 olympic twin with the bogie wheel suspension I used to ride AHH the good old days

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Im gunna take that suspension out and change the track witha 121 by 1 inch and put suspension from the old indy sport in it

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please keep the pics comming love to see sleds like that, Remember sled ED?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Um i like flat black and i have a small head, so maybe youths medium (my head is small) and a moto cross helmet so i dunno doesnt matter :D:D

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ok i think ive come to a conclusion, Flat black with green flames :D and make it say Polarisryder :p and anything else youcan add

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i think ive come to a conclusion, Flat black with green flames :D and make it say Polarisryder :p and anything else youcan add

gottcha.............you won't be getting anything right away....but........im on it 4 ya........PS dont go buy a helmut now :)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahha yes sir. I dont mind a wait

Gunna doo a cool old RETRO STYLE paint job 4 ya...some old school s(^$. Get ya back to when i started.....give me a flashback and give you a look to what it was, and how neet it was......i been painting garbage for over 25 years now....scarry ...... must be gittin old!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom