Redneck MOD!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Heres 2 pics of my "sled" i made with a old TNT 340 frame that i modifyed to fit my old indy 440 engine in. It works AWSOME in this spring snow and it climbs pretty good in it too. Hope you enjoy it

Attachments

• Sledkneck.jpg
    Sledkneck.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Sledkneck (2).jpg
    Sledkneck (2).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 139

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i replaced that with a spring now, thats what i ride around town here and ride the 800 in the mountains

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed with your mechanical abilities.... where's the 800?

Heres 2 pics of my "sled" i made with a old TNT 340 frame that i modifyed to fit my old indy 440 engine in. It works AWSOME in this spring snow and it climbs pretty good in it too. Hope you enjoy it

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And I shall hereby proclaim it "JUNK THEE 3rd."

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
HAHA very nice rucky, But i couldnt beleive how well that engine went in, used the same mounting plate as the old engine that was in it before.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA very nice rucky, But i couldnt beleive how well that engine went in, used the same mounting plate as the old engine that was in it before.

Buddy that thing is AWESOME>>>>>>> I wanna ride it next week.....you can have mine for the day..... U still doin roofs??

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ive only shoveld robins roofs a few times. And sure you can ride it, ill trade off :D:D dont metion it to my mom Shhh

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ive only shoveld robins roofs a few times. And sure you can ride it, ill trade off :D:D dont metion it to my mom Shhh

POLARIRYDER: ARE YOU A ROOF JUMPER?? WE USED TO SKI OFF ROOFS AS KIDS ALL THE TIME .... BUT THAT WAS BACK WHEN WE ACTUALLY HAD A LOT OF SNOW AROUND HERE........

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ive GTed off a few rooves but it didnt endup to well, nose dived right ito the snow, but the old chicken coop roof isnt much of a slant for speed

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahha, when you coming?

most likely on the 16 th ....you keep me informed on a good snowfall day and i'll be there in 6 hrs......actually this is a good thing for ya to do..............ai was talkin to some of my buddies that i crash with and we were talkin about you alittle........if ya are able to give us the heads up on the snow we'd be real happy.....( might git a gift at the end of season) not to mention we'll always help ya no matter what you need anyway!! Lexy treats old sugardaddy pretty nice :)

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
NO PROBLEM, id be glad to keep you informed. I want be on next week till thursdaynight or friday morning. I gotta stay in clearwater to goto school.:)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO PROBLEM, id be glad to keep you informed. I want be on next week till thursdaynight or friday morning. I gotta stay in clearwater to goto school.:)

thats ok...........either way you bein a good guy ...............maybe i do a custom helmut paintjob 4 ya........draw out some ideas of what ya like ok....ol Marky Mark will fix ya up.......

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
lol, ok But i need to buy a new helmet first im using a loner helmet due to broken one from dirtbiking

Top Bottom