Redline

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Redline snowmobile from back in the day when we thought they would take off seen a article about quite a few around neat idea to bad it didn’t take off

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Redline snowmobile from back in the day when we thought they would take off seen a article about quite a few around neat idea to bad it didn’t take off

Make me have to scour the interweb to figure out WTF you are talking about..... thread is useless without links...

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://snowgoer.com/latest-news/dream-sleds-3-what-happened-to-the-amazing-redline-revolt/15964/

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/threads/2004-redline-revolt-800cc-136.103236/[/FONT]

[/FONT]

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I didn't, but knew someone who had one. Rode and wrenched on it. Motor was alright, but was a little rough in comparison to the others and didn't have the same power. Suspension had promise, but wasn't quite right. We revalved a few times and got closer, but the geometry was similar to a Expert X if anyone remembers those - good on big hits, but rough on the smaller chatter. Expert X was tough to get the best of both worlds since it was a falling rate skid and this was no different.

It's unfortunate it never went anywhere. It's biggest issue that by the time it was ready, the other passed them again. Doo came out with the Rev right at that time, as did Yamaha with the RX-1

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always wanted one of thise when i was younger, I remember thinking holy $hit that thing looks like it was from space the first time i saw one at a sled show in like 2001 or something

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always wanted one of thise when i was younger, I remember thinking holy $hit that thing looks like it was from space the first time i saw one at a sled show in like 2001 or something

I remember them in magazines, thought they looked cool.... But I also like the Fuzion then too lol...

Top Bottom