Reddeer powersports

allseason

Reaction score
Was just wondering what this dealer is like looking to purchase a sidexside there price seems not bad,just wondering what they were like to deal with?

allseason

Reaction score
Ya was looking for a arctic cat but heard Eckville has killer prices on polaris,thanks though

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last place I'd ever spend my money....not good experiances in that building.

All my AC stuff came from Checker'd Flag Sports in Hanna. I've heard Ralph's has decent pricing as well...

allseason

Reaction score
Thats what i thought from older posts but couldnt remember for sure thanks alot Dave.

crmxgirl

Reaction score
The prices at RD powersports are okay somewhat, but the parts people are not very helpful, and the girl they have working there just plain doesn't give a crap. Check out eckville, we don't own a polaris but have shopped there many times, excellent service and prices!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya the aftermarket parts [ like allballs , epc brakes ect ] is cheaper than red deer anywhere.....

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The prices at RD powersports are okay somewhat, but the parts people are not very helpful, and the girl they have working there just plain doesn't give a crap. Check out eckville, we don't own a polaris but have shopped there many times, excellent service and prices!

I only deal with Shawn!!! He almost can remember all my toys and knows his $hit! give him a shot the decide. And if you are around rocky stop in at the cat dealer there(403-846-0009). Blair is somewhat new at a few things but is learning at leaps and bounds! He is a spin off of Ralphs out of Calgary and Sundre.

Lica

Reaction score
Agreed! Shawn is the man. He knows more about anything than anybody else there or anywhere! And that blonde b$tch can go stuff herself! She doesnt have a clue dont deal with her. Just wait and deal with Shawn he is honestly the very best at what he does!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

She's useless. Simple way to say it

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya shes bad news bears......... shaun came from the kawi dealer ... he was there for a long time before red deer power sports

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not shop at red deer powersports anymore...the prices for most of the AC stuff was pretty good. But the EBC brakes were out to lunch big time, but as I said the AC parts were good enough to NOT make me want to have it shipped from somewhere else. I will agree that Shawn is the only one to deal with in parts, I have had a run in with the woman your all talking about....OOOYYYYY!!

As for the sales team for buying a machine, I didn't like any of them...Before I bought my old '99 I considered buying a new one. To test the waters simply asked what the best price was on a new year old model 500 4by (I was standing beside it, and pointing), was bluntly told by a younger guy "the price on the tag"! I had a few colourful words come to mind but I just said "ok I'll try somewhere else then", and the old grouch standing beside the younger guy responded with "yeah whatever". And have heard the same story from some other friends too...Just best I think if no one shops there! JMHO

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not shop at red deer powersports anymore...the prices for most of the AC stuff was pretty good. But the EBC brakes were out to lunch big time, but as I said the AC parts were good enough to NOT make me want to have it shipped from somewhere else. I will agree that Shawn is the only one to deal with in parts, I have had a run in with the woman your all talking about....OOOYYYYY!!

As for the sales team for buying a machine, I didn't like any of them...Before I bought my old '99 I considered buying a new one. To test the waters simply asked what the best price was on a new year old model 500 4by (I was standing beside it, and pointing), was bluntly told by a younger guy "the price on the tag"! I had a few colourful words come to mind but I just said "ok I'll try somewhere else then", and the old grouch standing beside the younger guy responded with "yeah whatever". And have heard the same story from some other friends too...Just best I think if no one shops there! JMHO

The ONLY reason I have ever bought anything from there was because my cousin is a mechanic there. And I didnt know anything about the dealer.

Easily worst sales staff I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Turple Brothers are awesome an havent dealt with precision(kawi just doesn't break down :D )

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ONLY reason I have ever bought anything from there was because my cousin is a mechanic there. And I didnt know anything about the dealer.

Easily worst sales staff I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Turple Brothers are awesome an havent dealt with precision(kawi just doesn't break down :D )

i'll give ya a heads up, find another dealer, precision would be my last choice for anything. and your right the cowasaki won't break down as long as ya leave it in the garage.;):d

friggin good luck eh:d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turps is just as bad as red deer power sports..... u pay 15 % more than track side or buck lake bobs for the same thing.... the only time i buy from turps is if i need to get my doo going and they have it... other wise i get it from bob's or trackside

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There isn't a good dealership in red deer. If your looking for parts or maintiance call retro cycle. Been dealing with them since they opened. Good people to deal with

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There isn't a good dealership in red deer. If your looking for parts or maintiance call retro cycle. Been dealing with them since they opened. Good people to deal with

x2 i have heard good things about these guys...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turps is just as bad as red deer power sports..... u pay 15 % more than track side or buck lake bobs for the same thing.... the only time i buy from turps is if i need to get my doo going and they have it... other wise i get it from bob's or trackside

i use turples alot, price is relavent, a 2 hr drive to olds costs, feel prices are about the same as trackside, sometimes more at trackside, but if ya want to get up and running i'll make the trip. besides i get % off at turples.

but for you in alhambra, buck lake bob is just as close as turples or olds, so it may not matter much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom