red wine for xmas dinner

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gato Negro Cab.
A 6 pack of magnums can be had a Superstore for $90. It's so cheap and good I drink it instead of grape juice now.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One they like

Not everybody likes the same taste in wines maybe a quick phonecall and ask them their preference

red guitar!! Or Yellowtail Shiraz!!! Or little penguin or............Funky Llama!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad I can't drink wine anymore.. freakin Migraine even with one glass!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wyndham Estate, Bin 888, is a Cabernet Merlot. It's about 20 bucks a bottle and no worries of cheap wine hangovers :D

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yellowtail Shiraz. Good wine. Good price. Don't worry about the 'twist-off' cap - not a measure of a decent red wine.
Alberta Vodka voted best - so give them a couple of drinks before dinner and then the Yellowtail with dinner - everyone is happy.
No sleddin' after dinner though...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still think lemon gin and go with the happy ending..

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you having roast beef for Christmas dinner? Red meat red wine white meat white wine.

Exactly.

If you can find it near you, the Skimmerhorn winery here in Creston makes an AMAZING white called Autumn Tryst. Its around $20 a bottle, and just perfect for something like a holiday dinner. Nice thing too is that it is not too dry, so even non wine drinkers usually rave about it.

Top Bottom