jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Un-signed red rep is the best! It adds to there inferiority problems! Lol

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey, who let you over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d:d:d:d

hey bucky! Hows the man boob massage parlour going today? Copping any good feels? Lol

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant type well, and my spelling sucks. But who gives a fawk? Not me.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
looks like the boohoos win Ray.....

Speaking of rep. I talked to Ron today about the red rep and he would have to delete the whole rep program to add the red again, He said theres too many whiners and if he had to restart the program to add red he will just not add the whole rep program. So .....................................

Whinners go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until further notice thats the scoop.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds to me like the whinners won at getting ride of the red rep and now it seems theyve won at keeping it away. man its sickning that people can base there whole lives on one little color:rant:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds to me like the whinners won at getting ride of the red rep and now it seems theyve won at keeping it away. man its sickning that people can base there whole lives on one little color:rant:

Red Rep Green Rep what the !@#$ gives here folks. Its not about the Rep, Its about the exchange of thought, Ideas information and knowledge. The internet is a great tool. This forum is a great tool. Look at how many people it has brought together. Great exchange of information, for the most part good comradery. Something as trivial as what what color of rep you gonna slap someone with, I could really give a chit less. Because this site has only green rep points I treat them as friendship points, or in the case of my sig., "Pipe Bombs." If someone is posting chit that offends you there is a tool on this site that you can use. If you feel like you have to man up and respond to his/her post. Keep in mind that this is an open forum and young eyes are watching. Set a good example and keep things civil, after all this site was put here so that we can SHARE good experiences. Just my :twocents:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very true, pipes and well said, if we all didnt have the same common interests and a sick sick sick passion for the white stuff, we would all be somewhere else....

T :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Red Rep Green Rep what the !@#$ gives here folks. Its not about the Rep, Its about the exchange of thought, Ideas information and knowledge. The internet is a great tool. This forum is a great tool. Look at how many people it has brought together. Great exchange of information, for the most part good comradery. Something as trivial as what what color of rep you gonna slap someone with, I could really give a chit less. Because this site has only green rep points I treat them as friendship points, or in the case of my sig., "Pipe Bombs." If someone is posting chit that offends you there is a tool on this site that you can use. If you feel like you have to man up and respond to his/her post. Keep in mind that this is an open forum and young eyes are watching. Set a good example and keep things civil, after all this site was put here so that we can SHARE good experiences. Just my :twocents:

very true, pipes and well said, if we all didnt have the same common interests and a sick sick sick passion for the white stuff, we would all be somewhere else....

T :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Who asked you two.... I'd red rep those posts if I could

These were the good old days when nobody seemed to have to work and could fake argue over irrelevant chit with strangers on the internet all day …..

Top Bottom