Red rep!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I can't believe they pay me for this....

Attachments

• man panties.jpg
    man panties.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 32

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BOGGER GETS RED REP FOR THAT!:nono::nono::nono:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what whinner wants red next!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
hey call me stupid if you want but what is / was this red rap?
reputation..... there are scales on the bottom left of every post. You can click on them and add to somebodys rep. In the S&M world.... it's approve only. Green Rep.....

There were those who could not handle getting negative (red rep) and therefor, took it upon themselves to bombard the mods with enough cry baby messages, that they took away the red rep option to get rid of the complaints.

Pretty sad really...... Pittiful that people can't handle something as simple as a little red dot!!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
reputation..... there are scales on the bottom left of every post. You can click on them and add to somebodys rep. In the S&M world.... it's approve only. Green Rep.....

There were those who could not handle getting negative (red rep) and therefor, took it upon themselves to bombard the mods with enough cry baby messages, that they took away the red rep option to get rid of the complaints.

Pretty sad really...... Pittiful that people can't handle something as simple as a little red dot!!!!
kinda like this guy!!!!!!!!!! great big CREEP, so we just red dotted him anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sickreddot.jpg

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

oh ...well...if thats the case to bad for the cry babies count me in bring back the red
im sure i'd get a dot or two but its all in good fun

Top Bottom