Red Deer "Suds Nights"

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good try guys. First time just a taster keep trying IT WILL get better. Let it know that the next time will be better. When snow comes interest will increase. Talk to your local club to get the message out to their members

rosey

Reaction score
xtremegriz and rosey were their but didn't know were anybody was at. we were the ones sitting on the right hand side of the big screen.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xtremegriz and rosey were their but didn't know were anybody was at. we were the ones sitting on the right hand side of the big screen.

That's to bad, I guess you didn't see Dradonlady wearing her Sno & Mud sweatshirt. We were over by the pool tables. I guess we need a sign next time.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Keep Goin' Red Deer Guys.... The Edmonton One Took 2 Or 3 Tries Before It Really Took Off.... Yea, And Some Kind Of A Poster Or Banner Would Help... Maybe Ron Can Lend You Some Posters Or Somethin?? Maybe Pm The Big Guy, And See What He Can Doo.;):)

rosey

Reaction score
yeah we need something thats says where over here. i talked to the waitress and she didn't seem to know too much. xtremegriz was going to wear his S&M sweater but had been wearing it for the past 2 days in revy. next time we set it up we'll need some signs or some reserved seating. couple more tries and it'll be all good.

Top Bottom