Red Deer Suds Night---DECEMBER 2nd, 2009

Jenkie

Reaction score
I'll be there - wed is wing night as mentioned in this thread - it is usually packed - standing room only - Someone mentioned that they spoke with the manager - is he going to save the S&M members seats if we sign up in advance?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'll be there - wed is wing night as mentioned in this thread - it is usually packed - standing room only - Someone mentioned that they spoke with the manager - is he going to save the S&M members seats if we sign up in advance?

You bet Jenkie we have seating for up to 50 :eek: in the east section. Look for the snow and mud gear and join in for some brewski's and wings. :beer: :beer:

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol hey all, I actually maybe christmas shopping in red deer that day so I might stop in not 100% sure yet.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like I'm being sent to Red Deer for Work on Wednesday so should be able to make it for a cold one or two

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. Ill be there also.:):) Hopefully will have a tote of merchandise for anyone who would like some shirts,hoodies,stickers, head wear

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys cant make it tomorrow,:( I have to go to a job at 430, paint some walls and finish trying to get all the paint out of her carpet and leather couch. Trust me I really wanted to be there, but at 4;45 pm today that all changed. Oh ya and I stubbed my toe and broke it. and the kicker today was, I booked my ticket ( had a credit to use) to see my daughter .I was to book it to Buffalo, well I booked it to Boston. lol

So ya sorry everyone ,Ill come to the next one.
PS if I had time after work I would drive down but Im thinking Im there for a few hours. :(:(

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I am out also..maybe. IF Grandma is home for the minor I will have with me I will be there, IF not, have fun :)

Top Bottom