Red Deer Suds Night---DECEMBER 2nd, 2009

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on the schedule I'll try to get up there for the get together. Have yet to make an appearance at one of these "nights", so am looking forward to it!:d

did you post what time???oops....I see it now.

RN

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I sure hope you can make it...we need your humor :d As far as a weekend event we'll see how this Suds Night works out and how much interest we get but myself and many others are usally busy Slashin' The Pow on weekends :d

Thats why it's a suds NIGHT...... Just sayin:d:beer:

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have to take that in if i can get kokanee800 on board will let you know for sure in next couple days. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I was in and spoke to Randy, the GM for the Toad, and they have installed a brand new 60" plasma for us to use in a more private area of the Pub. Randy is also giving all Snowandmud.com atendee's drink specials on all his Domestic Highballs and Beers for the night and putting his best Girls on our section :p :beerchug: Wednesday the 2nd is also the Toad 'N' Turtles Wing Night so be sure to try some of thier Killer wings :beer: If anyone requires a room for the night, the Days Inn is right across the street and they will have a discounted price for us but that is still in negotiation and will be posted in the next couple days.
Randy is a true Hardcore Mudder. Here's a few pic's of us together on the trails this past summer. Please give him a hard time when you see him :beer: He's REALLY shy of Bears when we do over nighters in mountains. NEVER shake his tent in the middle of the night...LMmFAO!!!

Attachments

• Toad and Turtle Crew 002.jpg
    Toad and Turtle Crew 002.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Toad and Turtle Crew 003.jpg
    Toad and Turtle Crew 003.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Were gonna Kill A BAAAA 013.jpg
    Were gonna Kill A BAAAA 013.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 36

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The potential list of attendance is starting to look impressive guys and gals. Please mark this date on your calanders and try really hard to make it. Its always great to meet our Imaginary internet friends :d and have a few beers :beer: :beer:
I'd like to see a few from the Rocky area show up also if they can. I know there is a strong member presence from that area now too :)

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Rhino?:d:eek: We rode for 5 hours and put on 15 K that day, but we still had a blast.:)

Attachments

• 100_1166 (Medium).jpg
    100_1166 (Medium).jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_1170 (Small).jpg
    100_1170 (Small).jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_1164 (Medium).jpg
    100_1164 (Medium).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 41

McLuvin

Reaction score
Ya thats right you were on that Medicine lake ride too along with Bigdawg, snowseeker and his old man. Can't remember who else was out there. Im sure I have some pics somewhere of Darrens tracked Rhino burried in the skeg :rollinglaugh:

You betcha Darcy. Had a blast that day. Since then been to St Anthony's with Capt'n.

Top Bottom